Reviews for Field Trip
Deadlyweapon chapter 3 . 3/20
I really like that you didn't turn Sakura into a total bitch, like many SasuNaru writers do. It was such a great story.. I just wish that it would've went on a bit more.. Make it more suspenseful, you know?
alessa-vulturi chapter 3 . 1/2
:D
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This was, ugh, to tell you the truth, umm, the first ever SasuNaru ROMANCE ... with M-rated scene ... Vic read. T-T
It was ... yeah, expected. What's with Naru-tan hated Sasuke-sama first, and then one certain night, caused by sake, he kissed, he knew, they kissed and then they did ... un. M-maa ... cliché, ne?
Still, Vic could, ah, enjoy reading it. N-not the M-rated scene, okay! Really! Vic felt content with the way Sasuke-sama expressed his affection to his ... uh, Naru-tan.
Arrgh! Vic's not fujoshi! No! No! B-but Vic loved some stories with pure shounen-ai, subtexts, HoYay! And it's because of Wolfram & Yuuri in MaruMA light novel!
So ... so, uh, you did well. Really, you made Vic's cheeks burning ... succesfully. O-tsukaresama!
Okay, now, Vic has to read that story with Naruto-Sasuke brotherly love to distract herself ...
Blys Tanner chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
d'awwww i love it! i love everything about it. especially kiba threatening sasuke at the end. i was just like awwww kiba, you beautiful bastard you, supporting your friend even though you are probably weirded out by it all, and threatening his boyfriend because thats just what friends do :) i am content now
addy10 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This was so beautiful! Thank you for writing this. :)
TKM chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Really great work.
duchessliz chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
awww, I really loved this! great story! :D
janiyah chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
this story is soooo CUTE! plz make more story.
Flare chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this so much, thank you for writing. You have a real talent.
igotmoneymoney chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Great story
Devil's Apples chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Loved it ("")
MusicFan Banana chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
First of all, great story, so funny, Naruto being afraid of the deers and all, and how Sasuke's and Naruto's relathionship sifted from hated rivals to friends and to boyfriends in two days? it sounds rushed but reading this story didn't seems rushed at all, anyhow awesome fic :D
GinaAurie chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Soooo cuuuuuuuuute. If you're having any doubts, don't! because this is a great story. READ IT! I've passed it so many times but I never got the nerve to read it, but today I did and no regrets! Thanks for the great story and Happy (belated) New Year!
LilangLuha chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Love this fic! The premise is so simple, yet the story intrigued me from the beginning! And I love Sasuke in this, he's so so sweet but tries to hide it ( cute)
deleerium chapter 3 . 1/2/2013