Reviews for Electricity
Cristalake chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
You've been busy... Right. Who are you kidding Vero? I know you've been procrastinting *glares darkly* though I guess I'm not any better *sheepish grin* Very nice chappy. I was wondering if the fic is compleated but since you didn't put up a note I guess it's not cuz ur ending totally sounded as if it was done!
bellacitron chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
the way you made the electricity into some new entity is awsome tastic, i love how you shake it up a bit . does bella and edward have twin telepathy or something ? hurry up
maraudergurl2010 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Wow, intriguing. I have no real tangible idea as to what the heck is going on, but I do know that I want them back together already! I'm such a sucker for happiness. Why do I read angst so much? huh, strange. Anyhoo, good one, can't wait fo the next chapter. Make it soon!

Peace, love and joy,

MG*
mattybabe chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Oh please come back edward! i cant stand to see them both in pain :(. great work update soon.
ace-grafiker chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
My guess? I'm not very sure..

Hey, please update soon!
ace-grafiker chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
.. my guess was wrong.. Gee.. But it's better.

Keep up the good work!
ace-grafiker chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
WOAAHH! Cliffhanger... Gosh. .
ace-grafiker chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
... Haha, golden retriever (mike)~ Oh, those mob are so persistent. And, Mike's really thick headed (well, ahem.)

Nice chapter. (nods)
ace-grafiker chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Interesting theory... Hey, you left me wondering about that! XD

And, that's getting better than each chapter, let you know!
ace-grafiker chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Hmm.

Good chapter. Btw.
ace-grafiker chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Woah. Edward's going crazy when he heard the thoughts of bella... How romantic~ So kilig (err.. in filipino.. I forgot but im sure it's about romantic hehe)

:D :D Luv this!
ace-grafiker chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hmm, it's really good chapter despite the length of the story. :D :D

Haha, I loved what Edward's thinking! Keep it up.
VampireGirl04 chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
when is edward coming back!

*subs uncontrolably*
latuacantante4him chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter.
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 3/21/2008