Reviews for Work First, Love Second
Aliegator2014 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I know it's been a long time but please finish this story it is such a good story
Flawless Desperation chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Finish this damn story! I want to know what happens! oh my fucking god, ALICE!
O chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Three years? No updates..Three?

You owe us an update, girl for this awesome story, with a well intricate plot (sub plot (; ). It was just getting to the good bits..please update?

Pretty please?

With an..(insert your favourite thing here)..on top? *Pouts*
please keep writing chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Please keep writing this story!

It's amazing...awesome!

the plot is fantastic!

I love it!

Tis story is SOOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
This story is sooo good
Kammi93 chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
OMG! NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE!
Eebee Cullen chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
update NOW! IT WAS SO GOOD!
xoxoSandraa chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
so thats why he was acting soo strange wow! this just keeps getting better and better!
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
:O

I HATE YOU!

You terrible terrible person!

And yet, I favorite you...

:p
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Oh I knew Thomas was a bad guy!
emminema chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
that story was amazing ! hurry up and poster net chapter asap
o0twilight-chick0o chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
this story is awesome! Please update soon!
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
awesome story! please update by friday! amazing story! I need to know more now! lol great great great story! i just cant saythat enough
tintintwotinhellyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Totally amazing. It's really great and I love how you visualize the murders. It just makes things more interessting, although I don't want to seem ungrateful and I love this story (remember), but umm..maybe you could work a little bit on their 'off-mission' relationship. I know the little flirt quirks here and there but I thought you could throw in something big that won't just be at the end of the story. Just a suggestion from a well-wisher, keep it up.
hopper5101 chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
I just started this story today, and I was wondering if you were actually going to finish the story, you left us hanging, and I can only imagine what the people who read this from the begining are going through, with this story tucked in the back of their minds, wishing that it would be updated... sorry i'm rambling I just want to see more of this story so badly! Please at least reply this message so I can know if it will ever be finished.