Reviews for Reploids
This was great.
Toki Shinken chapter 2 . 8/11
This is actually a very nice epilogue, sad yet full of hope.

Thanks for sharing!
Toki Shinken chapter 1 . 8/11
This is very good and also sad. I like how you wait until the end to reveal the identity of the main character and what his relationship is with the person who married the reploid, too.
Very good, bravo!
D-Drive chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
For some reason, the X series seemed afraid to actually show any humans. This was a superb story with a very sad ending. Congrats.
Kureejii Lea chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Very well done! Nice to see such a viewpoint.
El Zetto chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*claps* very very very nice
Katrover Swatroad chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Great fanfic. This short piece kept me riveted to my seat. It's a neat touch to gradually reveal the idenity of the speaker.
Roll Xtreme chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
You know, this story is very sad. But it's also very good, keep writing!
Kitterpillar chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I don't think i've read a story like this in this section. it's very good.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Wow. This was great. It was a delight to read a MMX story that did not center of X and Zero, and your idea of the human's side of the story is interesting. I have a few doubts about the Reploids outnumbering the humans by so much, but I suppose that, considering all of the wars and human nature, it's possible. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.
Serbot chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This is a great story, I never expected that the son of the main character was the one who married the reploid.
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
It WAS worth the try, I believe. This was a very moving, and I liked how the son was the man who married the Reploid. You don't see too many Human/Rep fics. This one was very nice. :)