Reviews for Potions Prodigy
Hessalasse chapter 1 . 6/5
This was so cute!
bahahahaha that was amazing but merlins balls bahahahahahahahaha best one yet
pineapple69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Love the story!
KBTEAS chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Would you please continue this plot or story with Arista and Severus? Perhaps the background? I like the plot you have! Maybe you should do more de-aging stories!
Vince chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Warning to readers: This is not a one-shot, stand-alone fic, but if you are willing to accept a dozen unintroduced original characters, then I suppose you can read it as a one-shot.

Feedback to author: Great little fic with a terrific ending. I just wish it wasn't impossible to find and organize all the stories in this series (set of several series) so the stories could be read in the proper order. Sometimes I just give up, frustrated at the scramble, and then when I read something that I think is going to be a one-shot stand-alone story, I find out that it's another one of these from the middle somewhere.
Sarcastic-Bludger chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm dying of laughter... How, how do you write such hilarity?
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really cute.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was a very sweet story. I like how you gave such a precocious 4 year old a bit of mischief in his character. The trials & tribulations were fun to read. Thankyou.
aalens chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was very different from most fan fics and all the more enjoyable because of it. Many thanks.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ooooohhh
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
fun
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was a fun story. Now I'm wondering if there's more to go with it. It seems really interesting. I'm gonna wade through the descriptions on your site and find out! Loved little Sev! Great job girl!
littleme36 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is a really good story :) I love baby Professor Snape! X
Snapeschick64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awesome! I adore deaged Severus stories, especially if Hermione is involved somehow.
dimiksgirl123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It was a very nice one shot. Good work