Reviews for Tantalizing Enticements
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Well I very much liked it and the other chapters as well. I think it was very well written and you should most definitely continue this story. I would love to be able to read what happens next. your reader would like to thank you for being an amazing writer!
MEow chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
AHHHHH MORE PLEASE ITS SO GOOD! I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! caps lock was for emphases btw... BUT SERIOUSLY I NEED IT I CRAVE IT! I GOTTA HAZ MY SASODEI! PLZ UPDATE!
AobaLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
...
Nynt chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
That was a great one, just that it's short !
TheAlmightyCupcake chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
luv this!
Future In Chaos chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
please update!
LittleGirly chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
More more plz writte more am beging u its soooooooooo good and am rly liking it so far so plz continue it )
BloodIcing chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
F*CKING GOOODDDD
ShadowStalker30 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I've been looking for Sasori/Deidara fics for the last few days and just happened to stumble across this one. It drew me in instantly. I think one of the reasons why I enjoyed it so much is because in most of the other fics that i've read, even if Sasori is portrayed as a sadistic bastard that loves to inflict pain on Deidara, he still loves Deidara in his own twisted way. Tantalizing Enticements puts a different spin on their relationship, where Sasori is NOT in love with Deidara, and is in fact greatly enjoying the physical, mental, and sexual anguish he's causing Deidara. It's darker than the other stuff I've read so far, and I really wish hope that one day you might return to this fic and write more chapters. I did notice in your summary that you've moved stories onto a different account. If there are other Sasori/Deidara gems like this one on the other account, I would love to be told the account name. pretty please?
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

DeeaE chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
le gasp

love this story
Bokmal14 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I LOVE this fanfic and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
XJhoker chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
OMG god o_o

I loved it

Sasori is a fucking sadist

Yay~ (WTF?)

XD

Aw poor Dei-chan (L) But he's having fun anyway x3

Well, update next chapter as sooner as you can then

Take care~

PD: My english sucks~ x3
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
please update soon, i love this story. its an interesting fic with no fluff (for now)and sexy bdsm -
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »