Reviews for The Forgotten
Brazilwolf chapter 7 . 8/19
I like the story a lot but hope Naruto learns to have friends like Gaara or Jiriaya. Like that Naruto is strong. I hope he saves Gaara. I can't wait to read the next chapter
wolfgang11307 chapter 7 . 4/21
Plz finish this story!
The Waunderer chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
My answer to your answer you must think we expect updates every decade if you think this is sooner than we think sheesh I hope the chapter isn't too long that's if you even remember this story c'mon I mean sheesh do you want me to beg I mean at least tell us if your do e with the story cause this is cruel and unusual punishment and I for one don't like it one bit the punishment not the story cause it's a great story but give us something you know?
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I love this story, please update soon.
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
This isn't good enough. Sasuke is trash, and I will never read any story that has him as a 'rival' to naruto. I could list several reasons that your story is full of fail, but I doubt you would listen.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 8/16/2012

First of all, prophecies can suck my cock. Worst plot device ever.

Second, Tsunade being different is one thing - her being a bigot is another.

Third, I can just tell Sasuke is going to be retardedly overpowered in this story. You've pretty much explicitly said so; "I believe that the fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be the biggest thing I'll EVER do" - this despite the fact that Naruto just took out Tenzou, Sakura, bitch slapped Tsunade like a crippled genin, etc. The only way Sasuke could possibly be a challenge for him at this stage is that you either made everyone around him as strong as half-wit cripples, or Sasuke is a demi-god in disguise. I figure the latter but then the end result is the same.

Oh and Naruto's motivation is retarded as well. "Oh that evil Scientists, he made me the most powerful being on the planet! Damn him! How dare he do such a thing! I'll kill all his relatives! Muhahahaha!"
/facepalm, /headdesk /mental seppuku

I'm done with this. Your writing is good and the actual concepts aren't too bad, but the character interaction and motivations and ability levels are consistently retarded.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Premise has potential, but the likelihood of Danzo showing up at the very second of their hour of success had me rolling my eyes in derision. You didn't even attempt to make that believable.

Second, 'It was as if fate herself played a hand in this boy's future."
All this is screaming at me is Dues Ex Machina. Divine intervention cliche. IE, Naruto survived by pure magic because the fates happened to teleport him into heaven. It's fucking stupid. But I'll reserve judgement to see if you actually explain it later.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Damn! You haven;t updated in a while... A LONG WHILE! I mean, 4 freaking years, that just sad. I really enjoyed this story. By the way, if you do decide to update, will he get another essence when fighting that girl?
insane devill chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
very creative im waiting for the rest.
lolipopcandylala chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Ahhhhhhh i cant believed u havent updated intwo years

this story is awesome and it should be written

I reallllly wAnt to read this story

ps i understand if u want to discontinue but plz leave a message

pss pairing wise, i think this personality should eitherbe yaoi or nothing i just cant see this naruto with a gf. Srry
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
funny name for the fox. Ghost Energy of the Nine-Tails lol. interesting premise that's all I can say so far
none1013 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Hmmmmm... Naruto and Gaara really should become friends...
none1013 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAH! that last part was SO funny! I really like this story! I hope Gaara and Naruto become friends... and Naruto should leave the leaf village I don't like tsunade in this story.
Evci chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Wow... amazing story ! Love the way Naruto acts !Hope you update the story soon ! I so want to read more !
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Heehee. I feel sorry for Tsunade. It's just not her week. :) I love your version of Naruto though. Are you going to explain more about the whole Essence thing? And is Kyuubi going to make an entrance soon? Please, please update this story. It's too good to just leave sitting here!