Reviews for The Magic of Wands
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
What?! Huh? Is that all there is!? I'm totally hooked and NO ENDING? Please finish . We have to have completion .
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Interesting story- please update soon!
Newtinmpls chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Nice work. I like the idea of wands being ... slightly sentient. I'd also like you to expand on what the house elf saw.
wingsrookie chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I really like this story. I hope you update soon.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow.
Melissa72 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Hello? Anyone here? *crickets*

Well, just wanted to leave a note for the author to say I hope your muse returns to the story. Never too late to finish a fic:) I always enjoy interesting new ideas that need research in HP universe. So since the "longing" has abated somewhat will it just transfer to a more physical longing? What does Hermione plan to do come Fall? Return to Hogwarts, just take her NEWTS and get a job or maybe an internship...or just maybe marry a certain professor of potions and being making cute Snape babies that make Severus melt?

I liked the description of the souls...one is bright while the other cool...light vs earth...sweet vs spicy. Thank you for sharing God's gift with us.
disappointed chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Nothing has happened in the first two chapters. I'm giving up on this fic.
I M Sterling chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
What a wonderful story. I'm enjoying it!
SpencerReid chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
'She waved her wand and a platter of meats, cheeses, and fresh fruit appeared on the desk before Hermione'

According to Gamp's law of transfiguration one can not conjure or transfigure: food, love, life, knowledge, and money/precious metals.
LeaFairy124 chapter 26 . 7/28/2011
This has been such a fabulous story so far! I absolutely love the whole plot with Hermione and Severus’ wands switching allegiance to the other, their intense connection through their wands and of course the soul bond/soul mates thing. All of it is very interesting (especially all the wand lore), along with it being extremely original and I’m really curious to know how their relationship will develop with them now knowing about them being soul mates/kindred spirits and both being at Hogwarts together. I really like that Hermione’s going to be Poppy’s assistant too.

I’m also loving all the interactions between the characters so far - Everyone has been perfectly in character. I especially love the interaction between Hermione and Severus, but also Hermione and Harry, and McGonagall with both Hermione and Severus, and of course Dumbledore’s portrait as well :-) I really enjoyed the scene with Ollivander too and I’m curious to see if he and his hunger for power will cause problems in the future. Hmm...

Anyway, thank you for writing this utterly fascinating story - I have absolutely enjoyed reading it! And I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully, reading more!
crspens chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
I must admit that I'm quite disappointed that it seems that you've given up this story, even after you said there were probably only 5 more chapters when you last updated. I feel this is well written and I have enjoyed this story immensely. I do hope you intend to finish it... thanks for a great read so far.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
I like this story!

Interesting that Ollivander got the power-mad gleam in his eyes on learning that they were Pares Animi; I don't think the characterisation is quite right. Not with Snape and Dumbledore describing it as "he craves power but isn't a threat". What would have felt more plausible to me would be if Ollivander's gleam had been compared with Dumbledore's obsession with the Deathly Hallows, an obsession which was compelling enough that Dumbledore put on a cursed ring. It's also more interesting if Ollivander is considered to be a potential threat.

Creative wandlore, good. Snape and Hermione sharing the same dream, even better.
Knitchick chapter 26 . 5/7/2011
I am really enjoying this story so far. I'm glad she and Ron never stayed together. It always irked me that they simply forgave his betrayal and abandonment like nothing had ever happened. Harry I could see, but not Hermione. Glad you changed it.
Deusluxmea chapter 26 . 3/27/2011
:( no updates?
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
Great story, I love it! The way you describe Hermione and Snape's connection is really powerful and moving. Thank you for posting, please update soon! _