Reviews for The Magic of Wands
You can't leave it like this! They're just getting started, so much potential. Please update I'm really enjoying this story, really unique and fun storyline.
Zedoc chapter 26 . 2/24
Please finish this wonderfuk story!
drasticactions chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
i hope you get a chance to finish this one day, I'm really curious to see how everything ends. :-)
Snaperipper chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
Please continue with this story. I am really enjoying it.
lizbethchaney chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I am frustrated with the way you've done things... I invested my time into reading this fanfiction that I spent hours going through Harry Potter Communities that feature Snamione and found this. I love this story and imagine my dismay, that when 58,000 words and 26 chapters in with their true feelings just barely being discovered you quit on the story. I know its been since 2009, but you need to sort priorities and finish this story, that which you started. Thank you!
ladelfin007 chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Re reading this again. Hoping for an update.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
What?! Huh? Is that all there is!? I'm totally hooked and NO ENDING? Please finish . We have to have completion .
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Interesting story- please update soon!
Newtinmpls chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Nice work. I like the idea of wands being ... slightly sentient. I'd also like you to expand on what the house elf saw.
wingsrookie chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I really like this story. I hope you update soon.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow.
Melissa72 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Hello? Anyone here? *crickets*

Well, just wanted to leave a note for the author to say I hope your muse returns to the story. Never too late to finish a fic:) I always enjoy interesting new ideas that need research in HP universe. So since the "longing" has abated somewhat will it just transfer to a more physical longing? What does Hermione plan to do come Fall? Return to Hogwarts, just take her NEWTS and get a job or maybe an internship...or just maybe marry a certain professor of potions and being making cute Snape babies that make Severus melt?

I liked the description of the souls...one is bright while the other cool...light vs earth...sweet vs spicy. Thank you for sharing God's gift with us.
disappointed chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Nothing has happened in the first two chapters. I'm giving up on this fic.
I M Sterling chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
What a wonderful story. I'm enjoying it!
Kerubim chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
'She waved her wand and a platter of meats, cheeses, and fresh fruit appeared on the desk before Hermione'

According to Gamp's law of transfiguration one can not conjure or transfigure: food, love, life, knowledge, and money/precious metals.