Reviews for Reclaiming Family
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/7
dropped out halfway, as the characters development is quite abrupt, and there's no real chemistry.
Awesome I love it
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 6/27/2017
hey, what happened with Hermione squishing the little tramp who was vamping Severus? that story arc kinda disappeared ...
Lumiellie chapter 22 . 6/7/2017
10/10 would recommend
Mrs O S chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
it was a great story!
Thanks from France!
laumirot chapter 21 . 8/28/2016
I loved it!
bookworm661 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
The story Seven 'Wives' for Seven Weasleys sounds really good. I would definitely like to read it.
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
Way to go Luna for breast feeding!...she should not need to hide!
narutonarutolove chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
when severus said" crazy woman, your in labor aren't you" I grinned like a loon. My favorite line of the night!
narutonarutolove chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
so far I like this story, what im confused about is why Hermione refused to be infront of people pregnant on rons wedding. Why is she ashamed? And if she isn't, it looks like it. Yes, shes carrying a baby inside. Why is that so embaressing? its LIFE. Merlin! youd think she was a hunchback!
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
my heart if hurting for ron.
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE AND LEEDING UP TO THE EPILOGUE?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
HERMIONE SHOULD BE HAPPY HE WANT TO HOLD HIS SON CONSIDERING MAYBE HE DIDNT HOLD THEIR DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS BORN!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
WHEN HERMIONE AND SEVERUS GOT MARRIED DIDNT THEY HAVE A WEDDING CEROMANY?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
HP is a british books and movies NOT American SO USE BRITISH WORDS and please STOP using Amarican words the word kids or diapers ETC its American. the words children and nappies ETC are british! PLEASE USE THEM!