Reviews for Reclaiming Family
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 3/8
Way to go Luna for breast feeding!...she should not need to hide!
narutonarutolove chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
when severus said" crazy woman, your in labor aren't you" I grinned like a loon. My favorite line of the night!
narutonarutolove chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
so far I like this story, what im confused about is why Hermione refused to be infront of people pregnant on rons wedding. Why is she ashamed? And if she isn't, it looks like it. Yes, shes carrying a baby inside. Why is that so embaressing? its LIFE. Merlin! youd think she was a hunchback!
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
my heart if hurting for ron.
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE AND LEEDING UP TO THE EPILOGUE?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
HERMIONE SHOULD BE HAPPY HE WANT TO HOLD HIS SON CONSIDERING MAYBE HE DIDNT HOLD THEIR DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS BORN!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
WHEN HERMIONE AND SEVERUS GOT MARRIED DIDNT THEY HAVE A WEDDING CEROMANY?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
HP is a british books and movies NOT American SO USE BRITISH WORDS and please STOP using Amarican words the word kids or diapers ETC its American. the words children and nappies ETC are british! PLEASE USE THEM!
hermionefan1983 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
more so its Hermione, Brigitte and now Luna that's the order it is in! Hermione and RON and Hermione with anyone else would NEVER have worked out anyway!
hermionefan1983 chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
like I said they need to get married again to EACH OTHER to show the world that they are together NOT because of the marriage law or NOT because of the children but because they want to be together and because they LOVE each other!
hermionefan1983 chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
maybe she is having twins too? to triplets! explains the bad morning sickness and the fast weight gain!
hermionefan1983 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
love the ending of that chapter! heheheh so naughty!
hermionefan1983 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
where do Hermione work?
hermionefan1983 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
ahhhh severus is SOOOOO sweet and god is he SEXY as FUCK! mmmmm i wanna wake up to him ever morning and ave him in my arms every night and inbetween night and day! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
hermionefan1983 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
if Esie was a result of forced sex! you mean rape? what was the second baby by him a result of? forced sex? rape or was it out of some kind of love?