Reviews for Two Years Later
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Okay, who the hell does she think she is?! She left everyone heartbroken and thinks that if she comes back everything will be better. She left, breaking Troy's heart. Then she got engaged, breaking it even more. In this fanfic I like Sharpay. She's nice to everyone she should be nice to. Well, so far. I really like this fanfic. Can't wait to read more!
Rupali.troy14 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Anyways did you know that Zac Efron had appendicitis during 17 again? He now has no appendix.
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I love this! The idea of this is very good! I think it was sad that Gabriella left without saying bye to Troy. I cantell how much Troy was hurt and upset by that and I hope everything will be alright soon. I hope Troy will remember that Gabriella loves him and go to try to find her. It doesn't seem like Gabriella's really excited about moving, either.
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 22 . 8/23/2009
loved it
Mizz Nikki chapter 22 . 2/9/2009
ok,

i just whole story to this point and i have to admit, this story is really good. you dic a great job on this story

i'm off to read the sequel to this story but great job on this story!

Mel xo
DemiLovatoFanatic chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
Loved it!
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 22 . 8/20/2008
Hey,

Just read this whole story and I gotta say that I LOVED it. I'm more of Troypay fan but Troyella stories are ok. All of your stories are awesome. Keep up the good work!
TroyellaxZanessaForLife chapter 22 . 8/20/2008
Just read this whole story up and I freaking LOVED it.

It was awesome. Keep up the good work with your other stories!

Nikki:)
shaunna100 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
aww, i loved it.
uvasoccergal628 chapter 22 . 5/26/2008
AW! so sweet i can't wait for the sequel. it would be great if it was like Gabriella's pregnancy and the baby being born and then like the first year or something. CAN"T WAIT! GOOD JOB!
PokeShipper4EverMore chapter 23 . 5/3/2008
Great Job! Now I'm off to the sequel!
Cheznut2 chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
it is great I love the story.
brucas224 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
loved it more more troyella love and the gang cant wait til sequel!
dreamer 3097 chapter 23 . 4/28/2008
a good ending and both summarys was good
BrittanyBrutality chapter 23 . 4/27/2008
wow all i can say is wow. please please please make the sequel. it would be cool if you fast foward it like 4 years or something after the baby is born. that would be cool!

cant wait to read it! great story