Reviews for Te amo
Lilac Rose6 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
these r SO sweet! I'm putting this on my alert list cause i loves it so much!
leiaah chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
D:

Dammit, the last part turned my brain to useless mush.

LOVED it.
nymphik13 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
AH! So sweet! Too sweet! It made my teeth break, I really like your stories that involves Ino and Kiba, they're my fave,, But the Shoo Cat was really heart breaking, I'm even thinking right now that sasuke might be the cat and Kiba the dog, (I'm talking too much) anyway totally heart breaking I wanna slap Ino, of all the romance novels she've read how can she be soo oblivious? But sometimes we've been waiting for the right one, only to find out the best is gone,, totaly made my day!
jin.toshikazu chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
that was breath-taking. the build up of the plot was a bit slow, but the ending totally made up for it. the shifting of the point of view could not have been made better any other time. _

ja, mata ne!
MiScHeViOuS.fAiRy63 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Cute! please update soon!

TEMARI
auntiehippie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aww! that's so cute! i love it!
ManaTatsumya n' Yue chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Okay if this is how mental Kiba is in this situation than imagine Ino haveing a baby! That's one funny thought.

Mana
ManaTatsumya n' Yue chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Ooh! How cute! And that is very good Kiba charater whatever it's call but very in charater is my point. Yay! KibaIno.
xxBroken21xx chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I liked both one shots. The first one was funny and this one was so cute! I love Ino/Kiba! Anyways, keep up the great work!