Reviews for Thumbtack
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
oh gosh, this is HILARIOUS! I really wish that you'd continue it! XD
Frootloopasaur chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
This was a really entertaining fanfic to read. It's alot different from the other ones, it's really interesting and funny. Hope you update this sometime, I've really taken a liking to it!
Katsura2343 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Sasori is so cute I can't wait to see what happens next~! Please put the next chapter up soon!
topstar-monkey chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Please please make the next cahpter

this sogood story and I love the idea what you have in this story
YPrincess chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
lol, old lady attack! I feel sorry for Dei. But that attack was funny. Plz plz plz plz plz plz! Update
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
firstly, your disclaimers are the best. secondly, this story is really great, and it's been a while since i've found one that's so great, therefore i really hope that you can find time to update it soon! dei's pj bottoms are very sexy. X3 there's no way sasori will be able to resist those.

~lazzy
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Oh! This is cool! Senile old people . . . UPDATE!
monstermuffin chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my god, this story's good!

Please let there be a sequel for a lemon or a lemon in later chapters!
van chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
wow this is a great story keep up the good work!
captain con queso chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Ohmygod, wow! This was surprisingly good. I'm a huge fan of DeiSaso and this strikes my fancy...yeah. The plot is original and I love how you write those two. Very cute.

Looking forward to the next update!

-Necury
chevykkj chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I ADORE this story! Please Please I beg of you update soon!
Shunkan chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

*glomp*

(couldn't help it? *sheepish laugh*)

I read this! And I liked it! And I found stuff to comment on!

All proven redundant by my sheer presence here!

*coughs*

So yeah, I took notes. 'Cause my memory flat out sucks.

*gets notes* here goes:

Kay, first of all, title freaking rocks. It does. I'm going to go make a shrine for it. I love it.

But not as much as Dei's pride. It rocked. It really did. It's too real.

CANON! Well, okay, as much as yaoi can get (which is pretty darn close) Sasori is such a...anyway...very realistic.

LOVE the clothing! Ever thought about going into clothing design? XD

Awesome change. I mean, illegal immigrant? When's the last time I read THAT?

Vocab: so descriptive. I lovelovelovelove.

Witty. Really. I laughed really hard. Multiple times. I love your humour. You must be awesome to be around. Or maybe you scare people. *shrug* what would I know. Hilarious, anyway.

Long eyelashes? Acquaintance? *eager look* so there's going to be angsty flashbacks, right? right?

Slow. Not just *meet* *fall in love* *have a few drinks *...cough* which I love, although it hurts to have to wait sometimes. But great!

Colourblind: now that's an awesome twist! It'd be cool if he screwed up an outfit or something.

Sasori. Yes, he needs his own mention. He's so clueless, and a bit of a jerk (yes, I know it's an understatement) which I'm really liking!

Double bed. Dei gets a double bed. I think I've got a hunch where this off-screen yaoi's gonna be happening.

Oh, and how do you get there to be a "..." on a line? I mean, everytime I try and then save it, it dissapears!

Anyway, thanks so much for this, awesome change of pace, and I'll see you sometime!

Bye!

Shun

(gosh was I right about wanting you as a beta)
van chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
hope the next chapter come it so good!
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
i love the story _ hope the next chpt comes soon
Devilis Kyuu chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
I was so bored...so I decided to re-read your fic and drop you a review (ain't I nice? XD) Anyway, Love your disclaimer XD(and the story too )
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »