Reviews for plunge to the depths
The Nameless One chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I really loved it. Please don't stop.
Rosa Cotton chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Hebi R chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I really like this one for what it says about Eric and Triton.
And for ignoring the sequel.
fierynightangel chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
00 whoa...
witchfingers chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Your depiction of Ariel is interesting. She loves Prince Eric, but she loves the sea just as much. I love your detail too, even if these are only short passages.
WWMTgirl chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
This is so sweet. I love that you take Ariel's theme of the previous four chapters and resolve it, with Eric offering to do as she has done.
ikarma chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Fantastic oneshots. They're all short, but in this case, it works. And the whole bitter-sweetness of it all is really nice. I hope you keep writing, because these are great!
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
sad but very interesting
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
very interesting different update asap
silver ruffian chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
If anybody else wrote about the Little Mermaid, I would run from them, but you didn't disappoint me. I like this!
samus18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is so intense, I love it.

Poor Ariel, but at least she got what she wished.

You wrote this piece superbly. D
cRISScROSSsAUCE chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Like others have said, this is beautiful. I liked how you described her pain. I would imagen that she would suffer more and it would be a little painful...

Very nicely done!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Short, but very beautiful. I think Ariel did experience pain during the transformation. And I really liked how for one moment she wanted to stop, go back to as she once was.

Wonderful little piece. Great writing.

P.S. Disney's The Little Mermaid now has its own category under movies; you may want to move your fic there.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Gorgeous, but very short. I wish it had been longer.