Reviews for Only by blood
yumi2482 chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
tears so sad. so sweet. amazing
Fibinaci chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
I'm glad you finished your story, way too many get abandoned, and you seem happy with it and at the end of the day that's the most important thing.
Fibinaci chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
I have no idea what just happened. Tom can go mano a mano against Dumbles but here he just croaks. She literally didnt touch him. She was under the cruciatus and then he dies.
yumi2482 chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
scary voldy was fatherly. sweet
marspuff7 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
Yes I did enjoy the chapter! Please update soon.
krazed.hypa.ivii chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i hope you dont get angry by my review,but i think you need constructive criticism in order to grow as a writer.

first off,it doesnt describe the girls feelings very no background info or anything.i only read this chap an the beginning of the next and the only reason i knew any background info was in the authors note& ,not a very good source.

its just..well.. would never have a wife or do antyhing would never hug lucius-hes more of a bowdown man,not a touchytouchy for voldemort.i doubt he actually likes physical contact.

and its just plainr plot..everything.
yumi2482 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
williammoseleysgirl chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
I love this story! So good!
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Wow Voldie isnt smooth at all is he? It's like he thinks "evil" is a totally appropriate lifestyle choice.
marspuff7 chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Yay new chapter and also, great too! The last 2 sentences were really good, the part before the a/n. :)
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Aww he apologized! still, if it was James who went dark I think Harry wouldve, by that time, had it in him to handle business.
marspuff7 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Gosh, I can't believe I never gave you a review. I haven't read any stories like this but I'm liking it. And another note I think everyone is having a bad week at least I did. Please update soon!
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
Wow Dumbles is a jackass. He's all like "Hey kid would you mind ganking your pops? Aw dont be like that just shank him or something." And Remus, his little toady, is all trying to get her to do what the adults should be doing. Harry will need to apologize to her though, I doubt he could just off Vernon if told to. Is Harry's prophecy still in effect? If its not why has Voldie targeted him?
authoroftherose chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
keep them coming great chap
SharkiesGirl chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Yes, I loved it!

Haha! Whee! (A mention).

The interaction between Albus and Alennia was terrific and felt so real. The explanation was incredible; very well done, and bringing in the "bringer of the light" thing was perfect. I really love how her mum named her Alennia because of that. I guess JK Rowling's obsession caught on to me - I am become more interested in names and their meanings associated with characters.

Brilliant chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

Keep up the fantastic work!