Reviews for Konoha and Suna Theatre Troupe 7: Sweeny Todd
ai12love chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
hey, do you mind if i do a story based off of this. they would still be performinng the play, but i would change up the writing style and some of the character choices for parts. if you don't like i will delete it but i can't leave a good idea unfininshed. i will give you credit and thanks if you let me!

Ai :)
ai12love chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
What you silly girl you have to continue! it is amazing! i will help if need but don't let this masterpiece die!
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
WHAT?

NO! I love thiis play!
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009

LOVE IT!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SASU-SAKU-GAARA LOVE TRIANGLE!
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
HOW DARE THEY INSAULT GAARA THOSE LITTLE-

(beb)

ok i feel beter now.

Love it.

LOL!
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WOW!

I LOVE YOUR THEATRE TROUPE FANFICTIONS!
Okuyukashii chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I'm kind of disappointed. Sweeney Todd is my favourit emovie, and I love Naruto, so to have them together...I pretty much had the same reaction as the SandSibs and Team 7. Ah well, what you had was good.
Muse82 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I liked this story. You should not discontinue it!
Ame no Uta chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
haha..i was rereading this and i just realized..i dont think it would be smart to have gaara holding those razors...

usagi :3
AlaskenWildflower chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
I absolutly love it!
harusame90 chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I love this story! i absoultly luv sweeny todd and naruto and the way u put them 2gether is AMAZING! i love the way it's funny and the way shino is all psyco director and stuff! and i just knew garra would be sweeny todd! i just love this story! plz post the next chap when u can, i really want 2 read more! it's just starting 2 get good w/ the whole jealousy thing!
Ame no Uta chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
mkay..so i was rereading both troupe stories and i realized...wasn't sweeney todd supposed to take place after romeo and juliet...cause they're older in the first one...(i dont know why i realized it i just did...) so can you clear that up for me..im kinda confused...
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I liked it A WHOLE LOT!

What was the name of the song Hinata and Sakura were singing?
dark soul 1313 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
i didn't like it...I LOVED IT! kinda sad that it was a short chapter so hurry with the next one!
al2010 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Great story. I really liked how Hinata and Sakura sang together. Please continue soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »