Reviews for Avatar: Bender's Tale
Bored321 chapter 8 . 8/15
Complete and utter hilarity. But, it's too short.
Cutewolf1 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Yay! Zutara! And Zuko becomes a man much earlier!
jonathan chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
yo just get netflix you can watch all of the episodes and movies of futurama as you want
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
oh, just to let you know, in avatar world, normal animals are not, well, normal. bat-lemur, boar-q-pine, ostrich horse? A dog would be kinda weird to them.
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
no one cares about momo, but you killed appa? this story was completely ridiculous, but still mostly enjoyable. Well, so much for world peace...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
when bender told katara to bite his shinny mettel ass that was priceless i wish i could have seen the loog on her face
shippingthemasses chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
HAHA! THIS IS JUST LIKE THE SHOW! I LOVE IT!
Dinian chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Uhmmm, what did I just read ? .
Aliana chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Wow! This is funny stuff! I've had an idea for a Last Airbender/Futurama spoof called "Bender, The Last Airbender" where the Futurama crew replaces the Gaang (FrySokka, AmyKatara LeelaToph, ZoidburgAppa, NibblerMomo and Bender as Aang.)This is by far funnier!
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
...you killed momo and appa... you jerk... Aside from that, a few inconsistencies in the original plotline, and changing the preset romances, this is a pretty good story. I've never thought there could be a crossover like this. It was funny, and captured bender pretty well, but YOU KILLED MOMO AND APPA! UNFORGIVABLE!
CrossoverFan chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I'm pretty certain Bender called Fry Wiggles. Also Appa's death reminded me that you killed Momo, poor Momo and Appa WHY!

Also Fry and Aang are very different, Aang is way more important then Fry, so him being frozen was more noticeable then Fry being frozen. But they were both frozen to do something important in the future.

This story is awesome and terribly funny and you did get the team together in a pretty good fashion but I'm still sad that Appa and Momo died in this story, WHY! I loved those two fur balls. *SOB*(not really)*SOB*
CrossoverFan chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
"I think that this might turn out to be a good experience for my nephew." the blunt truth I'd expect from Iroh. and a nice start of a makeout for Zutara.

And I was hoping the Planet Express ship would show up that's why I pointed out that I don't think they ever called Aang's planet Earth.
CrossoverFan chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
nice capter I enjoyed drunken Toph and Katara who reminded me of high Lois from that Family Guy episode, and of course drunk Sokka.
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Here's my suggestion Toph kicks Benders ass for kidnapping her and nobody helps him.
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
"They're all dead now. A lot of good those kind of phillosphies did them, Huh?" Hilarious and something I'd expect Bender to say. Also I kind of hoped Aang would get drunk, and hit on Katara.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »