Reviews for Avatar: Bender's Tale
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I'm ashamed to admit it took me a few minutes to get the whole Bender and element-benders. I want to say I enjoyed this chapter and also point out I'm pretty sure they never referred to the Aang's world as "Earth".
DisneyBlue02 chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
Oh, I see. Well, I look forward to reading it.

Great job, pal!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Hahahahaha! Wow, Bender really creamed those fire benders good! And I might have known Nibbler would up and eat Appa! Great crossover, dude, I loved (practically) every moment of it!

Oh, wait, there's still one chapter left! I'm checkin' that out!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I should have known Katara's hormones would kick in from getting drunk and seeing Zuko! Great way to display your promise of a Zutara pairing!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
OH MY GOD! Bender made Momo into stew? I'm sorry, but that is SOOO not cool!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Wow, I had no idea Bender could hold his own against an earth bender. That's cool!

And whatever Bender cooks in that stew, I'm hoping it's not what I think it is.

Great job, dude. This is getting better and better by each chapter!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Wow, Toph's here already? I never saw that coming. Glad to see she's part of the Gaang, though. Now I'm movin' on to chapter 3!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hahahahahaha! That's Bender, all right! Great job keeping him and the others in-character, dude. I especially love how Sokka was able burp up a flame!

I've only read so much, and already, I'm excited for more!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Well, it looks like the Gaang is in for an interesting trip. Already can't wait to see how they'll cope with Bender. Hey, hey, hey!
futureauthor13 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
This was hilarious, I loved it!
nemiah chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
i totally loved the story
The Lammynator chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
I pissed myself laughing while reading the story.
Haissan chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Aw.. poor appa... he got eated
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
Yes, a sequel, thank you
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
aww it's over, I really enjoyed this, dang Aang lost all his pets, hah, great chapter faves
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »