Reviews for Avatar: Bender's Tale
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
look forward to the next chapter whee, poor Momo hahahahahahaha, Benders horrible I love it, that necklace bit and the drunkness hah. Great chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
ooh a cameo of Fry and Leela..Must keep reading.

Anyway great chapter, wish I could hang with Bender.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Bender “Ah, friends are for people who can’t afford dogs.”

Sokka “Well since you used up all our money, we can’t afford a dog.”

Bender opens up his chest and pulls out a little dog. He hands it to Sokka. “Here. Now can we go?”

Katara comes over and starts to pet the dog. “Oh, so cute. Aren’t you a cute little doggy? Yes you are. Yes you are.” Then she turns to Bender. “Where’d you get the dog.”

Bender “I swiped it from some rich guy-I think his name was Bong. No wait, Fong. Something like that. Anyway he said that he was buying a seeing eye dog for his blind daughter’s birthday. The bozo paid twenty copper coins for the dog, so I figured that he might pay ten to get it back. I ran by and snatched it.”

Katara “You’re a horrible person. Do you know that? Steeling from a blind kid.”

Bender “I’m a robot, not a person. And I didn’t steel from the kid. I stole from her father.”

And he stole Toph that's great, don't really know how she could fit XD, great chapter Bender is the greatest
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Oh Bender's such a jerk I love him he's hilerous, poor Sokka, Bender could kill these kids, great chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ooh, ooh, I'm loving this Bender rocks. good chappie
Logan chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
the story is funny _
Terranova210486 chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Wonderful! A very good job!
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Bender “Tell her later. We’ve got to jet.”

Katara “Jet? Where?”

Bender “I don’t know, anywhere. As long as we get away from the guards, I’m not too particular. Although, it would be nice to go somewhere with expensive loot.” Bender does his criminal laugh.

Katara “I don’t understand. What does any of that have to do with Jet? Did you meet him in prison? Did someone finally catch him?”

Bend whispers into Sokka’s ear, “I think you sister’s lost it.”

Sokka “Well, she did have a bad experience with Jet.”

Bender “Oh great, It’s contagious.”

*is too busy laughing to comment*
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
*laughing like a maniac*

This is brilliant! BRILLIANT I tell you!
Mof13 still too lazy chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Thank you for the cameo! And nice use of Torgo's exec. powder. Although Kwanza bot uses it the best. One more thing: SEQUEL! That was awesome man, and I think everyone who's ever read it would appreciate a sequel, cuz that was fricken awesome.
almostinsane chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing this! This was awesome! God bless!
Mof13 I'm too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Hooray for Fry, his liter of Shasta, and all Rush Mixtape! That was funny. I myself have found me imitating missle launches and explosions in Mech-Warrior. To this day, I can't help saying "SHOOP-DA-WHOOP!" whenever I fire some sort of lazor. Well, thanks for bringing comedic relief to our boring lives.

I HAVE RIDDEN THE MIGHTY MOON WORM!
Avatar Jesse chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
did katara just say that hahahahahahaha ...ow! my spleen haha owy
Jesa182 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Hey..great story..when's zuko gonna meet bender?...or are they ...wonder what will happen?
Mof13 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Great job. However, now your missing the cute fuzzy "dumb" animal that's standard for every TV show. May I recomend Lord Nibbler? I don't think that will mess up the story too much, but then again, I don't know the main plot. Also, there's one other thing you need: a Zoidberg cameo. Why? Because everyone loves Zoidberg!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »