Reviews for Transfiguring Salt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I think it might be the fact Im super hormonal but I just burst out crying. My fiancé just ran in panicking... Oops. But I love this so much!
Rita5ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I cried reading this story. So sweet.
lopeaup chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
this is really sad... and you potrayed it perfectly
I always feel pitty to petunia, you know? because well, Lily almost always get better compare to her. better-looking, better boyfriend, better-education (being a witch and got to Hogwarts)... who doesn't envy with that?
I don't say petunia is not wrong. obviously if she is not let jealousy consumed her she will ended up better life and better relationship with lily & james
and I love how little harry came to the picture in the end :)
An-Author-in-Dreams chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is really one of the best stories I've read. It's one of my favorite ones too. I've reread it plenty of times too. Great job. You are right to be proud of this story.
PageNineandThreeQuarters chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww! I think this is my new favourite one shot! :) So sweet... hehehe and I like how you showed the nice side of Petunia.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I think this is possibly my favourite fanfic so thankyou
Noip13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I've always know she wasn't evil...just jealous...Thank you.
aprilpowers chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Poor petunia; it must've been heartbreaking for her that her sister, the "freak," got her happily-ever-after but she didn't. I like the characterization, especially the resentment and jealousy that encompasses her being.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This has got to be one of the sweetest, most-touching fanfics i've ever read. Honestly. You described it all really well and its canon! although I really cant imagine Tuney falling for James, but you made me. GREAT JOB! :D
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
So adorable :)
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
K, so I was look through my favorites and realized that I hadn't reviewed or favorited this story, and I just couldn't let that stand so...

This is one of my all-time favorite stories. I love it. LOVE IT.

You write like a true, published author, and all of your stories, this one especially, just seem to flow and work so well. It seems seemless and effortless.

I love the characterization, and I feel like you embodied everyone perfectly, particularly Petunia and James.

You can tell that you really think about what you write, and I can sometimes see bits of hidden meaning in your words.

I've shown this to a few of my friends and my family, because I think it is so amazing, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! :D

-T.C.
JustKonstantine chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I've been reading this continuously for days, it gets more incredible every time.
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh wow, this is so wonderful. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. Poor Petunia, I so badly wanted her to come through in the end, hug Harry, tell him she loved him. But she never quite got there and this fic totally, 100% makes up for that because I'm sure this is probably almost exactly what really happened, even if JKR never did write it quite like this.

I love the style of it too, I'm a sucker for flashbacks and memories.

Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
awh, this made me cry (i'm such a stupid girl's blouse..). it's good to know petunia wasn't evil, and that JAMES of all people could get her to realize it. Keep writing. this was v. v. good.
ksb chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
it was great. This fic has joined the list of the few that made me cry. Now I feel like a sap

bye