Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Arla Logan chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Poor Harry. Poor Hermione. Poor Snape. You're making me feel sorry for everyone in this!
Very nicely written though, especially the depth of everyone's character:-)
daisycb chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Marvelous story. I hope someday you'll be able to finish this.
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
I wonder if there is stories where harry and mione are snape kids
Sarah Miler chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
I love you'r story and can't wait for more soon!
Aynessa chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
It breaks my heart to see such an amazing, fascinating tale lying abandoned for 4 years. This is truly a masterpiece fic; please update someday!
musicnlyrics chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I've quite enjoyed this. I do wish there was more to enjoy. :)

Be assured that there is one more reader glad to continue reading.

Thanks for sharing! :)
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
great story so far. i cant wait for the next chapter. thank you. :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Rats. I usually make sure the fanfic I read is complete before I start it. For some reason I didn't check on this one, started it and got immediately sucked in. Rats again. Please, please come back and finish.
LilyRaye chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Thank you for writing this and sharing it. It's well written and original. I'd love to read more if you've continued it or posted it elsewhere.
mworth1019 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
this is interesting... like all the dynamics involved between the characters... great job...please finish this story...
clexfan chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
I know this was written and abandoned long ago, but it would be amazing to see more.
Owlkin chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I like how you included the Dursleys. I hope you update soon! Lol it has been two years but I can hope!
Knocks chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Oh. Oh, MAN. Just when it was getting really good.
Penelope L. Rose chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
I don't usually start reading stories which have not been updated for more than a year, but yours intrigued me. It's quite good and I do hope you continue.