Reviews for Two Weeks in the Alley
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/12
Very good, very funny story!
CarolWim chapter 1 . 7/25
Really great story
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/3
EFFIN BLOODY AWSOME! This was SO Much FUN To Read!
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/15
Quite good. Enjoyed reading it.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/3
This was a delight
segment thought chapter 1 . 4/30
omgsh!

really enjoyed reading 3
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 4/6
This is FUNNY and fun!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/11
id love to see this continue I love this new harry
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 1 . 3/2
_
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 2/21
*sends writer hospital bill for lack of air due to laughter*
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/17
/Oh this was another goodie I haven't read in a long while.

"Only for inspections and withdrawals," said Harry smugly. "They didn't say anything about deposits."
/I get annoyed when people have Harry think the carts are too fast. This Harry's reaction is more accurate imo.

“... much too thin.”
/lol. Great running gag on that cliché

“The girl nodded seriously, making her strangely shaped earrings dance threateningly. “
/lol, nice imagery.

"Here's twenty galleons, give her whatever she wants, for as long as she wants it."
/lol, she hasn't found a suitable mate because Harry hasn't gotten a marriage contract yet. His wife usually has some sort of bird that “interests” Hedwig.

"Sorry you had to see that, Luna," he said, "but you have to draw the line somewhere, and I'm not giving this up for anybody, especially not a mangy mutt who cheats at dance competitions."
The dog's barking denial was lost in Harry's and Luna's excited screams as the cart hit the first drop.
/So, is Harry increasing the speed with his magic. Since there's no controls, I'm assuming the goblin carts are intent-based. Harry obviously wants it to go faster more than the goblins want it slower.

"And not only is he innocent, and the real culprit has already been arrested, but he is my godfather."
"Yes."
/Good ole goblins; always on top of things.

"But why did he transform in the first place? Hang on; you were trying to stick him in that portable oven of yours again, weren't you?"
"I was merely testing the intelligence of the creature, to determine if it posed a threat to you. It was far too intelligent to be a normal beast and my duty to you-"
"You were trying to determine if he went well with a lemon and butter sauce!"
"It was a valid test-"
"It was an attempt to make a soufflé using my dog."
/Never mind; guess he was just hungry.

"Wait, did he say Veela? Contortionists? SPIKESTAFF! WAIT UP!"
/lol, I was about to be very disappointed in Harry for a moment there.

Thanks for writing!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/7
I got some weird looks from my boyfriend with all the laughing I did while reading this fic. I loved it.
Mel chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
That was lovely .
harlancarter69 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Wonderful and entertaining read. Very imaginative, creative, and energetic mind. Wicked GOOD. Thank you for your wonderful efforts.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016