Reviews for Two Weeks in the Alley
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 1/12
Harry is going to get a real education, having seen "The Stripper, The Gorilla and The Banana" in one of my regular university forays.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Now there's a vacation I'd like to take. Thanks so much
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This was pretty hilarious. Bonus points for including the always adorable Luna :)
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Very good, very funny story!
CarolWim chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Really great story
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
EFFIN BLOODY AWSOME! This was SO Much FUN To Read!
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Quite good. Enjoyed reading it.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
This was a delight
segment thought chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
omgsh!

really enjoyed reading 3
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
This is FUNNY and fun!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
id love to see this continue I love this new harry
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
_
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
*sends writer hospital bill for lack of air due to laughter*
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
/Oh this was another goodie I haven't read in a long while.

"Only for inspections and withdrawals," said Harry smugly. "They didn't say anything about deposits."
/I get annoyed when people have Harry think the carts are too fast. This Harry's reaction is more accurate imo.

“... much too thin.”
/lol. Great running gag on that cliché

“The girl nodded seriously, making her strangely shaped earrings dance threateningly. “
/lol, nice imagery.

"Here's twenty galleons, give her whatever she wants, for as long as she wants it."
/lol, she hasn't found a suitable mate because Harry hasn't gotten a marriage contract yet. His wife usually has some sort of bird that “interests” Hedwig.

"Sorry you had to see that, Luna," he said, "but you have to draw the line somewhere, and I'm not giving this up for anybody, especially not a mangy mutt who cheats at dance competitions."
The dog's barking denial was lost in Harry's and Luna's excited screams as the cart hit the first drop.
/So, is Harry increasing the speed with his magic. Since there's no controls, I'm assuming the goblin carts are intent-based. Harry obviously wants it to go faster more than the goblins want it slower.

"And not only is he innocent, and the real culprit has already been arrested, but he is my godfather."
"Yes."
/Good ole goblins; always on top of things.

"But why did he transform in the first place? Hang on; you were trying to stick him in that portable oven of yours again, weren't you?"
"I was merely testing the intelligence of the creature, to determine if it posed a threat to you. It was far too intelligent to be a normal beast and my duty to you-"
"You were trying to determine if he went well with a lemon and butter sauce!"
"It was a valid test-"
"It was an attempt to make a soufflé using my dog."
/Never mind; guess he was just hungry.

"Wait, did he say Veela? Contortionists? SPIKESTAFF! WAIT UP!"
/lol, I was about to be very disappointed in Harry for a moment there.

Thanks for writing!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I got some weird looks from my boyfriend with all the laughing I did while reading this fic. I loved it.