Reviews for Landing in the Wrong Place
yuki chapter 36 . 5/5
Oh wow. Did it mean that Kaylyn have a bleeding effect? Like Desmond but a bit extreme?
LunaEtSidera chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
Altair! *Ensue fangirling moment*. Is Altair going to reappear? He hasn't popped up much.
EpicShadowNinja chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
*Freaking out here" I liked Gervaise too... I wonder what the system did to make Kaylyn kill him, that is, if she was the one to really do so. It seems that the game system is finally revealing itself, though Kaylyn and Ryan have amnesia about the real world. But if their in the game, are their bodies 'IN' the game or in coma in the real world? Confusing, but fascinating!
colitas chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
They were in the machine the whole time? The wrong place, indeed.
Innocence desfroyed, disturbing sights, doubts of friends, parting among family, suspiscious behavior...
Well, while I am not really sure of what's going on, one thing I'm certain is that I need to reread to understand the most frequently asked question:
What the FUCK is going on?
Dang it, I really liked Antoine but he now smells of Abstergo.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
hmm interesting .
ObsessedwReading chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
I wonder what'll happen me next. Will they find out that Kaylyn killed Gervaise?
nekotea13 chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
Well that escalated quickly. I'm not gonna lie this chapter was very different than well the entire story and I am confused as F but I want to see where this is going. What the hell happened while Kaylin was seeing all that stuff. Honestly when I got to the last line I had to re read it a couple times and go back because well you know. Thank you for updating this it was an awesome chapter and I cant wait for the next one :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
Awesomeness please continue this fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
Awesome. So Kaylyn is friends with Assassins and Templars... Hmm... I wonder how this will play out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
Yeah! Antoine is back! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
Great fanfic, awesomeness pure awesomeness! :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
I wonder who Kaylyn choose Gervaise or Makin?
ObsessedwReading chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
Amazing fanfic. I love it!
ObsessedwReading chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
I hope she's able to get back to her brother.