Reviews for Landing in the Wrong Place
EdenMae chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
Omg I freaking loved this story I do hope it picks up again! It's extremely comical and downright giddy in the beginning but now it's getting suspenseful!? Tbh I have not played the game I heard many times over how fun the game is but never am I knowledgeable of its plot or characters. I honestly read this with no clue what the plot was but I enjoyed it because they two sibling characters were extremely likable and I couldn't get enough of how adorable the relationships grew from each encounter. I am struck hard how Kalylyn is going to cope with the knowledge she killed someone and how the others will treat and view her...I want her back to her family(meaning the ones at masfya) and with Makin(totally liked him better for her!) I mean I did want him to fight like rivals between that other dude but now it's complicated...I hope these two get more development to have more understanding with humor I miss the humor lol! This is a wonderful read hope this continues thanks and please keep up the good work!
Crimson cat angel chapter 36 . 11/14/2015
Love!
yuki chapter 36 . 5/5/2015
Oh wow. Did it mean that Kaylyn have a bleeding effect? Like Desmond but a bit extreme?
LunaEtSidera chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
Altair! *Ensue fangirling moment*. Is Altair going to reappear? He hasn't popped up much.
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
*Freaking out here" I liked Gervaise too... I wonder what the system did to make Kaylyn kill him, that is, if she was the one to really do so. It seems that the game system is finally revealing itself, though Kaylyn and Ryan have amnesia about the real world. But if their in the game, are their bodies 'IN' the game or in coma in the real world? Confusing, but fascinating!
colitas chapter 36 . 9/19/2014
They were in the machine the whole time? The wrong place, indeed.
Innocence desfroyed, disturbing sights, doubts of friends, parting among family, suspiscious behavior...
Well, while I am not really sure of what's going on, one thing I'm certain is that I need to reread to understand the most frequently asked question:
What the FUCK is going on?
Dang it, I really liked Antoine but he now smells of Abstergo.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
hmm interesting .
ObsessedwReading chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
I wonder what'll happen me next. Will they find out that Kaylyn killed Gervaise?
nekotea13 chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
Well that escalated quickly. I'm not gonna lie this chapter was very different than well the entire story and I am confused as F but I want to see where this is going. What the hell happened while Kaylin was seeing all that stuff. Honestly when I got to the last line I had to re read it a couple times and go back because well you know. Thank you for updating this it was an awesome chapter and I cant wait for the next one :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
Awesomeness please continue this fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
Awesome. So Kaylyn is friends with Assassins and Templars... Hmm... I wonder how this will play out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
Yeah! Antoine is back! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
Great fanfic, awesomeness pure awesomeness! :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
I wonder who Kaylyn choose Gervaise or Makin?