Reviews for hackGU The Staircase to Nowhere
authorgal282 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Wow, great story so far. I can't believe how much originality you put into it. It's a completely different story from the regular .hack/ series. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
RevivedSin chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Preparing for Endrance's I CAN TURN YOU AGAINST YOUR ALLIES attack. D:

That was the single most hardest part of the fight I had with him. DX And I didn't bring anything to cure it.

ELEGANCE VS BRUTE KILLING INSTINCT, WHO WILL WIN? Probably Haseo, lol. ANTICIPATION GO.

Good job as always.
RevivedSin chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
And we're in fantasyland, and I bet Atoli and Haseo are just wearing the clothing they are in the game with the illusions Atoli set up.

AND NOW ENDRANCE. FIGHT SCENE GO GO GO
japaneserockergirl chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
AW! Why do you have to end it at the most badass part ever? Why? I wanna see the battle!

-whines-

Update soon!
japaneserockergirl chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Yes, it was pretty damn epic; I especially liked the battle scenes. They were easy to understand and pretty exciting. And the suspense was killing me the whole time!
blackrogue123 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Hey, sorry for my semi-late review, just got kinda caught up inot of my own buisness

Anyway, I enjoyed chapter as much as I enjoyed the others. I'm not an expert on romance AT ALL, so I doubt i can give any real critisism/advice on the fluff. I personally enjoyed reading it since there seems to be so few Haseo and Atoli pairing fics out there.

The upcoming fight sounds like it's going to be epic and I'm genuainly concerned for Haseo and Atoli's well-being given the amount of power Endurance had in the games...though on positive side I'm really relieved Haseo sayin Atoli's real name wasn't a trap or something to get her under En's power _

Oh, and thank you very much for the compliment in the last review reply. I'm not sure what the others say about this fic, but I'm glad I'm able to make you feel good about it _
japaneserockergirl chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Oh crap; I knew that things couldn't have been good if Ovan had reached Haseo. Is it possible that Ovan sent that...shadow thing after Haseo just to meet with him?
japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Yet another interesting chapter, although I felt there was more dialogue than emotion to convey the events that are transpiring. And I had a feeling that Ovan was the 'master' that Atoli and Shino were referring to...
Shaveza chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I am wondering why I never read this story earlier... Because it's awesome! The back-story behind the Epitaphs and their Users...Morganna...everything. Pretty amazing.

Since I've never read this story before now and am giving you my first review, I've got about eight chapters of review to squish into one giant one!

I kind of like Sakaki the way you write him. Is he the way you imagine him as if Tooru had never been infected with AIDA? We don't get to see much of him -except- as infected by AIDA.

Ovan...well, Ovan is Ovan and that means he's being creepy and an evil jerk face. (crosses arms over chest) Gave me such a scare end of the second game when he appeared out of nowhere -hovering over my shoulder-! Bah! ... I would've punched him in the face for a scare like that.

I like how you magnify different parts of everyone's personalities. Which is how I think AUs should be, rather than sticking strictly to the boarder lines set by the original story. I don't like rehash much... Even what's more or less out of character doesn't feel awkward reading because you've introduced something or other that make it believable to be a part of the character.

I hope your personal issues resolve smoothly, whatever they may be. 'Resolve smoothly' may be the wrong phrase for whatever you're going through, but it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I'll see you in three weeks, then. See you then!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ah, it's pretty interesting so far! It's interesting what you think Ryou looks like in real life. As for critiques, this is pretty well written. You send vibes of sympathy whenever Ryou gets saddened by something, and I felt suspicious of Atoli when his epitaph told him not to trust her. All in all, it's pretty good.
Misa-chi chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
AGHH, CLIFFIE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. xD Omg. I loved this chap, I love my HxA. xD Nice one3 And omg I cannot wait to see the fight. o3o So interesting. Atoli's gotta get in this too hopefully. 8D 3 Can't wait for the next chapp!
Miyu-Moon chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
A well-written chapter.

Its a good point that you develope the telepathy-bonds. But why hasnt Innis responded something to Skeith? Was she puzzled too?

Yes, Kaorus world might be cruel (why a desert?), but that doesnt explain why he clings to Macha. Macha cant stop the sanding up, but if she was the only accompany he has experienced, its a reason. Where are the people? Dont tell me, that he was his entire life alone. (Well, that would explain his carelessnes about his appearance. But one the other side, his real self is displayed as a hikikomori, so he words like "skinny", "greasy" or "umkempt" would be the right choice.

Is my impression right, that Macha blackmail Kaoru that she withhold the presence of Mia?

Or did something weakened Macha that much (like to shild the building with the appartment), that she can barely stay at his side?

How did Saku meet Kaoru in his Endrance-form? Through coincidence? Why did she evene worship him in his human form?
kingleby chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
yay for fluff _ so cute, but at the right pace too, which is great (it's annoying when people make them fall in love after one chapter). can't wait for the next chapter _
The Azure Guardian chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Hm... one question (though I'm not sure if I asked this before or not). How would Haseo get his other forms (the Edge Punisher and Flicker Reaper)? I have a feeling that Zelkova will still have something to do with the Xth Form.
TheSuperBanana chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Woot! endrance! finally! but man it was worth the wait! these chapters are awsome! please keep updating!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »