Reviews for hackGU The Staircase to Nowhere
blackrogue123 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Hey, Mia, it's been awhile, huh? XD

Anyway,I'm actually not upset about having to wait six months...but that may be because I've been rbusy with stuff ;

I'm really not sure what to say about this chapter...I mean, everything about it was just perfect! Everyone was in character and there was just enough foreshadowing/ominous shadows looming to get me concerned but not depressed. (I just know that Haseo's going to regret giving Atoli free reign, only to have her save his rear end later XD )

The only mildly bad thing I noticed was that it sounded like Morganna was going to try to kill Atoli at the start and not Shino. I'm not sure if it was eant to be like that, or if it was a mistake left over from all of your edits, but I just wantedto let you know.

Anyway, don't push yourself too hard. I'm really enjoying this story, it's one of the most memorable and well-written ones I think I've ever seen, but it's not worth flunking school or ruining your break over :)
kingleby chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
what a cool sounding world!

poor haseo, being forced to eat ice cream (i don't like it either, or potatoes...yeah, i'm weird). Love atoli's little moments of confidence when she scolds him though _
Stygian Styx chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter! And Elk is gonna make an appearance next chapter, huh? Are you going to have Kite make an appearance? Or Mia mentioned? (in case you didn't know, Enderance was Elk in the first version of the world. Mia was Matcha, and either was pretending to be, or thought she was, a PC.)
JDH1080 chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
please dont even think about not finishing this story this is very good so far and finaly you updated please keep it going
Miyu-Moon chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I have to apologize too, cause in the last months I couldnt work on the translation for the third chapter.

Now to the story.

Strange? Mustnthat mean that Shino should be thankful to Ryou and not to Ovan? What did HE that time? And how it comes that Ovan looks much older if the is the last-born?

Why a fan as the symbol of Ovan? That isnt his weapon. Hey, will you put the Lost Weapons in the story?

You havent to rush for us.
Miyu-Moon chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Sorry, but I have forgot my notices. (My paper for this chapter was full of questions.) But I try to remember them.

1. What is Sakaki thinking? I dont believe that he sepparated Atoli from Haseo only for their sake.

How can he dare to mess with Epitaph-Users?

Does he thinking that he is special, cause he work in the name of Morgana? Good, hes a top-healer like it seems, but he is risking more than the sympathy od the readers.
The Azure Guardian chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Nice. Now we see a real reason for Endrance to fight Haseo. Now the question will be "what will Bo do?", cause it's obvious Saku will cheer for Endrance like she does in the games while Bo would cheer for Haseo just like in the games. Being split apart, it would seem only Gorre can make the ultimate choice. It should still be an interesting fight. And if Gorre happens to help Macha fight Skeith, I wonder if Innis will jump in to help Skeith.
kingleby chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
This story is amazing! the plot is well thought out and the characters are portrayed originally but are still recognisable. _ keep up the good work!
Misa-chi chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
I had just made this account so I never had the chance to review this.. I have actually been reading this story for quite awhile and I think you have done it perfectly :]. It's so interesting with this whole concept.. I love it, I look forward to your other chapters!
blackrogue123 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Hey, it's been awhile!

Sorry for the delay in my review, the update kind of got buried underneath a load of other stuff in my email account. .;

Anyway, it's nice to see Kuhn and Pi in the story, even if it meean seeing Sakaki's smug face, and its even nicer to see that you got their persona lities and relationship down perfectly! Actually, I think that's one of the best points about your writing: apart from the characters that you intentionally altered for the purpose fo the story, you've done a superbe job of nailing down how they'd act if they ever got stuck in their current predicaments.

I think that the scene with Atoli and Haseo was extremly well-done and really should have been in the games...even if it would have caused all the Atoli-haters and Shino/Alkaid-shippers to riot XD

P.S. I'm not mad about you taking forever to update...believe me, I think I'm even worse than you o.0;
Stygian Styx chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
JDH1080 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
hey about time you update good thing haseo and atoli made up now please update soon k?
Akiyama Lhant chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
another nice new chapter, worthy for the long wait!

can't wait to see what will Endrance and his stalker will do :D
C-Sui chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Glad to see you updating again!

This chapter really explained a lot, but I was never bored or overwhelmed in any of the scenes. I loved it, especially how you portrayed the characters. But I shall keep a suspicious eye on that Sakaki...

Eheh, I can't wait to see En-sama and Sakubo. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Miyu-Moon chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Excuse me, I have made a writing mistake. Animexx has over 130.0 Online-Members. I forgot two zeros
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »