Reviews for hackGU The Staircase to Nowhere
BlinkyMomo-chan chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
still loving your story, the supense is wicked awsome! sorry, but i have to go on a rant for your awsome plot/backstory, eight different worlds for the eight diffrent phases. freakin awsome, im so jealous i wanna steal it! i love how you described AIDA, too, so im expecting an awsome story from you... and a little personal request... could let AIDA actually get him later. im sorry for being selfish and asking you that, but its been one of my dreams to see Haseo get infected, specially the cool way you describe it. ps if you try to contact me by my e-mail, please make sure to change it to on the end! But i still love your story! wow this comment turned out to be long...
KiruX08 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Wow... I almost cried reading this chapter ;_; Keep up the good work.
DarkstarLight120 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
...oh it is good! i don't really know what else to say, exept i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Akiyama Lhant chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Wow a very intersting idea you got there, can't wait to see the update!
Belthasar chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Very interesting, I wonder what exactly is going on... Anyway, please update soon.
Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Are you going to put all the main GU characters in this?
KiruX08 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Wow, it's so suspenceful! Hey, are you going to put Alkaid in here too? If you need any help, tell me. I'm a GU expert!
blackrogue123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Wow, I think my eyeballs popped out of my head for a second when I saw you updated so quickly. As for this chapter, I seriously almost fell out of my chair when you revealed who was pulling the strings. I thought it would be Sakaki! (stupid crazy person!)
C-Sui chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Don't worry about your delay, it was well worth the wait. I'm really intersted in how the story is going, so I'm definitely going to stick around and read more!

Good luck on the next chapter, can't wait to read it!
blackrogue123 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Heheheheh, sorry I didn't review earlier, it kinda slipped my mind at the time. I think this is definantly one of the more unique stories on here. It's really rare that you see a story with the .hack G.U. gang in the "real" world, not to mention it bein an AU fic and all. I really enjoy this story!
Stygian Styx chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
DarkstarLight120 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
this is a really interesting story...i like it. it is diffrent and loads of fun to read. i can't wait to read what happens next...unless thats the end of the story...
BlinkyMomo-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This looks really good. ii've been looking for some good AU's like this. please keep updating
Sunshine The Sacrifice chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OMG This story is SO good you MUST write more. I am a fan
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
...This looks interesting. Please update soon, it's been good so far.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »