Reviews for Anything You can Do
LolliliciousLolly chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Operation with Jesse?

Hahaha. That's what made me scroll down halfway through the story to the review button. Oh golly, operation on a beach, haha. Just gave me a funny picture...After Suze has done her stuff, they'll swap and suddenly Jesse'll whip out a scapel and be all, "four inch incision here - " and Suze'll be all, "-WHAT?"

But that's my brain for you.

*reading on*

[Damn, Debbie has some suction power!] - HEHEHEHE. I remember watching a show where they'd completely forgot the town slut's name, lol. They just referred to her as "Hoover." Twas hilarious...

[Then I saw the golden Blond curls, and the California tan, and it became evident that she definitely wasn’t towing him. He *always* led.]

Damn straight. *swoon*

[“Oh, Jesse.” Paul said his name like something dirty. “Didn’t see you there. I swear, you just pop out of no where. Like a ghost.”]

Bahahahahhaa...that was so lame and unwitty, but I'm giggling like a seven year old who just said "SEX" for the first time.

[“Better a ghostly gentleman than a chauvinistic pig.” Jesse replied, with such a smile on her face that you almost couldn’t tell that he was dissing Paul.]

Is it just me, or did Jesse just become Jessica? A smile on whosiewhatsit's face? Is that a "HER" I spy...?

- YAY! DRUNK JESSE(CA)!

'So we'll be going now.'

'No.' *pouts*

'YOU DO NOT WEAR THE PANTS, JESSE. GET THE FUZZ OUT.' *smackdown*

'...Okay...'

Hehehe.

"No, Susannah, I will stay, and, have some balls."

Oh my God.

As a reviewer once told me when I mentioned Suze 'finally finding something she doesn't suck at,' "You win my soul."

Have some balls! HAHAHA. *cracks up, egg-style*

[He bent down, and scooped me up, bridal-style. Okay, not to self: A drunk Jesse is a lusty Jesse. In public.] - he can still walk without falling over? Wow. Points for Jessica.

[That’s when I saw the Security Guards, Rent-a-cops and one official police-woman. Weird.

That’s when I spotted the crowd, and Jesse and Paul, in handcuffs, in the middle.

Oh shit.]

*snickedy snick snick*

Hehehe. Nicely written, lol. Got a loud bark of laughter outta me, oddly enough...

[“Are they yours, Miss?”]

*more swooning*

Ownership of Jesse AND Paul? God, smite me now and send me to THAT afterlife, coz LOLLY'S EATIN' T'NIGHT!

And on that note, awesome one-shot, bahahaha... Doesn't testosterone kick hiney?

Speaking of hiney, I don't think I can forgive you for not allowing our descriptive narrator to be present at this moment of...revelation. I would have liked some blow-by-blow action of the event, myself. No pun intended. You know...a description of...Jesse's brown eyes - hah, I crack me up...HAHAH, CRACK! Hehehe, how...cheeky of me.

Okay. Getting ridiculous.

Thanks for entering!

The contest. Not Jesse's hiney.

o.O

- Lolly.
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh my gaswh. You write REALLY well. I’ve said this before and its still true. I feel majorly intimidated.

You are REALLY funny!

And Jesse drunk?

THAT would be a great laugh. I LOVE funny drunks. A friend of mine, when she gets drunk, wants nothing more from life than to be allowed to dance along the road wearing Minnie mouse ears.

Great times. Lol.

But yeah. I’m definitely going to going and read some more of your stuff. I love it. Love it love it love it!

Love and kisses!

Mariah
The Fall of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
that was awesome! jesse is not too good drunk jeez she left them alone for ten minutes and this is what update soon i really wanna see what happens next!
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008