Reviews for Lucky Shot
Cyrish chapter 19 . 2/24
How can you leave your faithful readers hanging for SEVEN YEARS and the last bit of information you gave us was KAGOME FREAKIN' DIED?!
Cyrish chapter 20 . 2/24
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LAST CHAPTER AT ALL
KioshiUshima chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
Weirdly enough, I like this as an ending, too. It's sort of bittersweet. We never know if things work out the way it is now, or if when Kagome goes back, she alters the time stream to something different. We're left imagining anything we want. Thank you for your hard work.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
He should support her learning; archery is very difficult. She's super cool too; glasses are awesome.
UPDATE chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
Hahaha awesome!
Tee chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Such an awesome story! I would love to read the next chapter, but 20 seems to answer most questions. Thank you for the wonderful distraction. I hope you continue to write, seeing as you are so talented. :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
That absolutely sucked.
Kagome never dies!
I think I'm going to cry.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Oh goodness!
My parents yelled at me for laughing at the fur scene.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Poor Kagome.
LabsByEerie chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I liked this story, but that was a depressingly realistic ending
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
This story is so good, I'm actually crying. It's not fair, I want kagome to live forever with sesshomaru!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
go girl!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
very true sessh!
p00piehead chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I have a giant lump in my throat because this has just made me so very depressed. I loved it, but I am so sad about Kagome dying and Sesshomaru just being without her for so long. I'm about to burst into tears! But really, I loved reading this story ):