Reviews for Unwanted Child
shinoyami chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Are you going to update? no means to rush an awesome story out but i'm really interested in what will happen next! -
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hey! this is a good start! :) i am curious to see who the mother is! update soon? or sometime soon? ;D

matane,

Haruka
EnterClevernessHere chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
0.O Wow it's been so long since I've seen this story. But its been awhile since you posted this chapter that you've forgot about it? Which sort of sucks because you deleted the old chapters...
Paksennarion chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wa! Somehow I totally lost track of this story, I switched computers and moved, and then when I finally remembered the name, I saw that you're redoing it, so of course I had to review. _ I hope it hasn't been so long that you totally forgot about me too, although that is highly possible.

Anyway, this first chapter seems to flow better from what I remember of the older ones, it seems like you've gotten better at writing. There were a handful of minute spelling errors and such, but they didn't get in the way.

I liked the references, I don't remember if they were there before, but I enjoyed them this time. I can still see the little pieces of characterization that make this story awesome. _ I hope that you continue with your rewriting of this story, and I'm sorry that I just suddenly dropped out on you with the previous version. Are you still writing that co-story about Kiara? I'd be interested in knowing. Good luck with the next chapter.

~ Paksennarion