Reviews for 4 ORANGES
willabee chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
What fun! only wish you hadn't stopped there...
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Cute story. Great job.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh my amazingness!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, cute was this one. And the fairytale was really inspiring. :D Loved it. I haven't heard of it before, but I don't know much about Mexican fairytales. (got me curious to know more)

Fiesta Fluff foxdvd.. Perfect combination! :D
Red.Gael chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww...so cute & fluffy. Hadn't heard the fairy tale, but like your Flack agree that all are fairly predictable. Loved the loaf of bread btw.
THE CSI'S JUNKIE chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I have heard a version of the fairtale but I wasn't as good as this story! I loved it. Wait...I love all Feista stories! :-D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I like it. I love fairy tales and Fiesta and fairy tales is a perfect combination. and my sugar-resistance is rather high :)
feathergirl926 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Cute fic! Where is the challenge from?
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was so unbelievably awesome. I've never heard that fairy tale before but it was great. Love it!
Aphina chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hey, I've never heard the tale befoe, but I have a passion for fairytales and ledgends. i loved that story, it really moved me esp the end where Flack showed Stella his own version if the fairytale.

i lvoe the wayyou write, you make it believable and the chas come to life!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was awesome! Interesting fairy tale, too- I love hearing stories from around the world. And if you can have a cool fairy tale, Fiesta goodness, and a generous sprinkling of fluff all in one fic, I say it's a job well done :0) Great job!
hockeymom chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love fairy tales, especially ones with Flack as the prince.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aw that was so sweet! i so like that fairy tale better ]
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I haven't heard the story before but I like how Flack played it to his advantage. Oranges are very sweet fruit indeed!
marialisa chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Pure sugar - creates a lovely headrush!

Nice progression from the initial flirting to Flacks declaration of love. Bet they didn't get much more report writing done!