Reviews for Mischief Faeries
Avese23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
You can try telling me this isn't secretly cannon. I won't believe you. Love this!
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Darn! It was just getting good.
Thank you.
kayla chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
you did an amazing job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
You know what they say...opposites attract.
Claudilla chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
so charming, fey so Luna, wonderful!
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Luna makes me want to do a happy dance. I love that girl.
loonylovesthechosen1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
2 dings :3

1. you spelled GRYFFONDOR wrong

2. luna has grey eyes not blue. i usually dont correct things like that nuy i cant stand it anymore. but any way good job!
codyw1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Terrific. You should do a longer Luna/Hermione story, you capture them both very well and they make a very fun couple. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was very good, and very hot.
Abnab chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I love this pairing, and I really enjoyed your Luna. Thanks for writing and sharing!
DJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was actually a lot better then I thought it would be.
Kanon Shin Nox chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great job. I was laughing myself out on the early part of the conversation. Your Hermione was really Hermione-ish, although I think she could've talked more before the story ends.

I just wondered why Luna suddenly popped in there in the library, wanting to kiss Hermione. There could have been further explanation how that started. But oh, I love the story anyway.

"I know mischief faeries are real, and I know you'll be here tomorrow night when I arrive."

I can hear Luna's calm voice right there, even after snogging Hermione.

Keep up the good work!
Gemcrazy98 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh plz make another chapter or two!
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
You should put another chapter on here and put the next night that would be good and alot more you-know-what - wink wink - its interesting to read
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Great fic! You nailed both Hermione and Luna's character, which I must say is not an easy task, especially for Luna. Great job!