Reviews for That Boy
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2
I'm surprised the poor principal didn't bother to resign, like the other guy. XD

hoooo que rebelador
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm taking this as fanon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great write!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Cool story friend. It's interesting to hear someone else's point of view other then the main characters. Thanks and chow!
Aly chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I enjoyed this immensely. I laughed out loud when he pulled out his binoculars. The flow of the story was easy and this is one of the few fics that acknowledges that Inuyasha's language IS [would sound] archaic, which makes him all the more authentic. There's a lot of things I like about this story: the use of "that boy," the grandmother, the shift from "oh-shit-am-I-going-crazy" to "I do believe in magic!" And yes, I could see this as a plausible scenario for the school's incredible tolerance of Kagome's absences.

I could oddly see this continued; like how random people from the school catch sight and make sense of "that boy." Great job, very entertaining!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a very cute and entertaining little piece. It's always fun when Inuyasha comes into accidental contact with someone from Kagome's world not involved in her time traveling. The anime episode when he ends up meeting her three friends, for example, and a fic I read a while back where he met some school bullies and frightened them into wetting themselves.
Illadaran chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
or maybe because tokyo's so loud and smelly remember he complained about his senses being ruined in the modern era
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So we've finally discovered the reason that A: Kagome's school is actually buying all of her illnesses, and B: she hasn't failed out regardless!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh, that's a rather favorable reaction...anyone else (like Kagome's crazy old gramps) would go running away screaming.

half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
this was very interesting. i'd love to see a sequal to it if there isn't one. :)
brakken chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Doubt you're interested, but another reason Inuyasha might have not noticed Watanabe is that he was brooding deeper than normal. He had reason, after all.

Anyway...I liked this very much. You have a good mix of short and long paragraphs, and short and long sentences. I know that sounds simple and basic, but it's sad how many have no grasp of the concept of diversified lengths, and always nice to read someone that not only does it but does it well. And as for content, I enjoyed the premise, and I love the bit on superstition. So true...
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
this was good, i would like more oneshots added to this on watanabe seeing and talking to inuyasha also him talking to kagome about what he's seen.
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hehe, maybe it will all work out for the better for poor Kagome. At least someone's on her side.

Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/31/2008