Reviews for That Boy
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/23
Great idea to pick the principal to show how other people react/wonder about that "strange boy". I always love it when Inuyasha visits our present time.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Good advice from his grandmother. Enjoyed the story
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
OMG I can't get over htis. It's amazing.
Jenni chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
It occures to me that Inuyasha simply did not care whether there were other humans around or not, since it was always Kagome trying to make him cover his ears or staying out of sight. He probably didn't care even if he had noticed Watanabe since the principal was not acting aggressively. He has absolutely no idea of possible consequences of discovery!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I'm surprised the poor principal didn't bother to resign, like the other guy. XD

-KW13
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
hoooo que rebelador
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm taking this as fanon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great write!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Cool story friend. It's interesting to hear someone else's point of view other then the main characters. Thanks and chow!
Aly chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I enjoyed this immensely. I laughed out loud when he pulled out his binoculars. The flow of the story was easy and this is one of the few fics that acknowledges that Inuyasha's language IS [would sound] archaic, which makes him all the more authentic. There's a lot of things I like about this story: the use of "that boy," the grandmother, the shift from "oh-shit-am-I-going-crazy" to "I do believe in magic!" And yes, I could see this as a plausible scenario for the school's incredible tolerance of Kagome's absences.

I could oddly see this continued; like how random people from the school catch sight and make sense of "that boy." Great job, very entertaining!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a very cute and entertaining little piece. It's always fun when Inuyasha comes into accidental contact with someone from Kagome's world not involved in her time traveling. The anime episode when he ends up meeting her three friends, for example, and a fic I read a while back where he met some school bullies and frightened them into wetting themselves.
Illadaran chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
or maybe because tokyo's so loud and smelly remember he complained about his senses being ruined in the modern era
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So we've finally discovered the reason that A: Kagome's school is actually buying all of her illnesses, and B: she hasn't failed out regardless!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh, that's a rather favorable reaction...anyone else (like Kagome's crazy old gramps) would go running away screaming.

~kiroku~
half-breedMirage chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
this was very interesting. i'd love to see a sequal to it if there isn't one. :)