Reviews for Uncle Stork
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice! I love Dana and JT.
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Great story I loved it! I writing a step by step story too. you guys should check it out. PS plz update
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
very cute you should do another chapter or one where she dose go in to labor
Spoby22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love this plz continue. Check ouy my step by step story
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
JT is so funny!
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is awesome! Love their relationship!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, boy. I love those two. More please. Catch ya on the flip side.
actlikesummer chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Please keep going. I really like Dana and Rich too so please keep going. I can't wait to read more.
Bellatrixdragoste chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
please review. i know its been a long time but just finish the story even if its just one more chapter. please.
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Love the story so far and I look forward to the next chapter!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008

This is just like a Step By Step episode, you have Dana and J.T. in character so well! I loved reading this, I hope that you'll update this ASAP! I know it's been a while, but this story is so awesome! What will Dana have? Will she go in to labor in front of J.T. much to his horor? Awesome story, I really really hope for an update!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
What a cute story! I always liked Dana and Rich together. I hope you continue it.
Gwendoly2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
keep going
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This is too cute! You have such a talent for writing both JT and Dana. You exhibited the wonderfully snarky, playful and caring banter that the two of them always have with ease. I enjoyed this a lot!
Nikki7580 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I am a huge Step by step fan, and always enjoyed the relationship between rich dana and jt. PLEASE CONTINUE!