Reviews for Why aren't they writing us!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I loved the 1987 version. I loved how they constantly broke the fourth wall and the villains were so non-villainy. I don't write stories about them because they are a bit difficult to write; they are so awesome they are difficult to write about.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is so true! D': I may have started with the 03 series since it came out when I was three or four, but I now pay homage to the series that is like the TMNT Big Bang!
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
There are other bad (and good) guys in the 1987 cartoon than Krang, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, or what about bad guys like:

*Barney Stockman

*Baxter Stockman (later on his own)

*Big Louie

And good guys like:

*Mondo Gecko

*Neutrinos

*Punk Frogs

Isn't that enough, what about:

*Introduce characters (good or bad) from other TMNT versions, who never appeared in the 1987 version, and give them a new background story (what would Ninjara, Karai, Warrior Dragon och Tatsu look like in the 1987 version, and which background story would they have). You could also do in the other way (what would Mirage Krang or Irma be)

*Introduce new characters (good or bad) and give them a background story

*Crossover with other fiction (He-Man, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Tale Spin or whatever)
StarVix chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Now I MUST do an 80's fic!
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This fic is hilairous! I do watch the old 'toons on youtube, but I still prefer the newer ones. Though the episode, "Funny, they shunck Michelangelo", is one of my favorites of that old series! I hate Krang though because he's so ugly and annoying and Shredder seems so pathatic and defintily not intimidating at all. Then Rocksteady and Bebop are soo stupid it's almost funny! Oh, I just remembered my favorite line!

Raphael: If another building falls on me, I'm leaving! (Or something to that extent...Haven't watched that episode in a while...)
Pompey chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
LOL!

Probably because if writers wrote about the '87s the way the cartoons ran, everyone's story would essentially be: "Shredder and Krang try to take over the world. Bebop and Rocksteady get their butts kicked. Shredder and Krang vow revenge. The Turtles go out for pizza and yell 'cowabunga!' a lot. The end."

Now I feel bad cause I like the '03s better, but they've got so much more character and plot depth!
caylender chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aww, awesome! Don't worry turtles, I still love you. I just don't feel comfortable writing about you from the *0s and 90s! LoL, great job with this one! And I hope they have done the other two since then!
JDanielle chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was great. I would like to read more about the 80's version too. I'm glad you said something. I did one on the 80's version but it is under Inspector gadget section. I did a crossover. I haven't really seen the 2003 version, but i have seen all of the 80's and i like them more, so all of my will be based on the 80's version. I hope to read more in the future. Nice job on nailing the characters. I thought the first part was funny. Keep up the good work.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Awe, now I feel guilty. But hey! At least I've bought all the DVDs so far, that counts for something right? _;
xKumax chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hee hee, that was cute! I feel like i've betrayed the turtles now seeing as I was basically brought up on the originals. I'd love to write an fan fic based on the originals though. Good job _
Raphshell chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
lol cute story. You nailed the characters and how they talk right on. I really like reading crossover stories between the old and new series turtles. I have been thinking of starting one after I finish the stories I'm working on now.