Reviews for Snowdrop
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 8/29
The last line is priceless.
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Aw lovely ending. Thanks for sharing.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
interesting story :)
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Interesting story! I really like the idea of an experimental potion gone wrong, leaving Snape pregnant and Harry accidentally the father. Unfortunately, while your writing isn't terrible, it is all over the place! I'm so confused by the scene changes, and the opening scene had me really confused as to what was even happening! I had to read through, and then go back and read through it again and again. :( So! Cool idea, a bit chaotic in the execution. I didn't make it all the way through because the whole re-reading process was a bit exercising.
Cheers and thanks for posting!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Snark to the end!
Loved it.
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very well written mpreg. Such a cute story. The characters stayed in character.

"We shall manage. We always do." Aw its so sweet!

This should be a longer story. *hint,hint*

I love it!

::grin:: Yay!

Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
very nice
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
aww! how cute! the story was lovely.
yitaply chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Lovely fic. It's usually such a rarity to come across such a well-written mpreg. Well done. The characterizations were excellent. :)
xikum chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Sweet! And, so very in character. Well done! I think you convey the confusion and wonder of it all so clearly, and Harry's revelation of his true feelings to Severus, and Severus' recognition that the love for him was real, his own coming to terms with it... how Harry must have been willing to be Snape's errand boy all that time, just to have cause to be near him... a very warm sentiment, gently handled.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aww- "we shall manage. We always do." so sweet- great job
x3MANDO chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
uh, nice story, but rating T for MPREG? It seems a bit inappropriate. Nice one-shot though.

~mandolii!~