Reviews for attractive days in the rubble
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Dammit, I'm ignoring the last sentence. It never happened.

So I just wanted to say you write bittersweet as skillfully as you write bitter, but then you had to write the sentence-that-never-was. So I'll ignore it and tell you, you write gripping bittersweet.
fairyhair chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Haha, what do you mean by bad writing? Your fics are probably the most underrated ones I have ever read. Gahh, I love your Axel! His characterization is so spot on (along with Roxas' and all of the other little minor characters you have thrown into this wonderful read). His tangents give me the giggles. :3

This prompt has been overwhelmingly overdone. But you managed to turn it into something completely beautiful and original. Seriously diggin' your writing style.

(So...you're continuing this right? :nudge nudge:)
violentrabbit chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Although I know there is proably no hope of this being continued, I love it how it is. 3
Tsugumi no Ohimesama chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i loved the ending! even.. if it is no ending.

you're updating this, right?

to be honest.. i don't really like drama or angst or sad stories, because i tend to cry and think too much about them. don't ask me why i read them again again and again.

and your writing!

it's so... (lack of vocabulary, sorry) great!

Tsugumi no ohimesama (who's not able to express herself)
Mortalita chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I know you haven't updated this in over a year, but if you were ever thinking of continuing, please do. I like how this is going, and I really wanna know why and how it gets shot to hell.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh my gosh, what... WHAT? you so did not just leave it like that. nope.

you ever going to update this?
Kabbage Kat chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Dude.

You need to update this.

And, honestly, I just do not get how your stories have so little reviews!

I really hope you know how many they deserve.

You're truly magnificent. Absolutely stunning writing is, like, your lowest point.

And for that, I both hate and love you.

Anywho, back to the point: update, please?
nolongerwriting40 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
another wonderful sad uplifting story. You have a real knack for making me smile and want to cry all at the same time. And an ear for the quality of real speech and real thought, both of which you capture excellently (the 'go get 'em, tiger' sequence is a good example).

Is there going to be more of this story? I hope so, because the start is very promising, and more bad writing of this quality is always very welcome :)
Fail the real squid chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Mm, how about I forget everything. But mostly that last sentence.

I know it's just a story about people who don't exist but I'm hyperventilating.

And even in the beginning of this when nothing truly bad had happened yet, I was crying.

You are amazing. And you twisted my emotions. And I hate it..
Arkaham chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
u... I love this too

I can't say this a bad writing.. cause this keep me reading from begging to the ending...

its just great
deleted9account chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
very cool. i can't tell you how much i laughed!

...what do you mean more bad writting? this was awesome!

loved it, keep writting?
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
oh you have a beautiful voice.

your imagery reminds me a LOT of dreaming of monday mornings.

and your dialogue reminds me of a song.

it's just.

everything about this story is basically gorgeous, okay?

and i can't wait for the next chapter.
olivia chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i like your writing a lot i like how everything plays out and you don't go into detail about every part it's just the important bits

good work

keep it up :D
Feather Ice chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Kyaa! I love it! Please don't make it a sad ending in the... end.

Eh.

Thank you very much for writing it, and please update soon?
Ivanobraun chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
._. And they lived happily ever after D:

It's definately off to a good start. And I like the fact that it's pretty realistic-like..they're not already making out after JUST getting together. xD Poor Kairi..rejected.

Can't wait for more. :D *thumbs up*