Reviews for Power Play
Believable. Very believable.
Dismayed chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oooh, I like!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
AHH! More..more hurry up please! )
Princess Nat chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was a nice tag to the season finale of season 1 (which, in my own little state of denial, is the only real season ;-) ). I love the relationship between Bridger and Lucas, and the way the whole crew of the SeaQuest are protective of Lucas. Thanks for sharing. :-)
tearful-eye chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
aww, i really enjoyed reading that - and it's definitely more than just a drabble, *g*

& saw that you've written more, also for numb3rs & stargate, yay! *off to read*
leiasky chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I just finished re-watching the season 1 finale and I really like your AU ending here. It worked really well and you have the characterizations down.

Season 1 was definitely the best, and I loved Kristin and Nathan's relationship. I was none too happy when she didn't return.

After I've finished re-watching everything (just got the 1st and 2nd season on dvd) I may try my hand at writing something, we'll see if the characters speak to me.
Ecri chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I liked that. Well done. You managed to capture Lucas perfectly...the way he tried to pull away when the crew approached, the way he was accustomed to his father's dumping him and ignoring him..you did a great job.
J7339 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
A really nice little extra added onto this episode - liked it a lot.

Particularly liked this line:

I think that's what's hurt Lucas the most- he believed that things would change

Nice Nice Nice !

Keep up the good work.

Jules
Questfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was really well written and perfectly fit the gap between the seasons. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Karel chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Sigh. I love the time between first and second season. So much fun to play with!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
another wonderful story and so plausible