Reviews for Tiaras and Eye Patches
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i like how Link and tetra/zelda think of it
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was so cute and perfect! Loved it! D

~ Amethyst 269~
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hmm. D Certinly not bad for your first fic. Not bad at all, really good actually. 8D
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, pretty good, especially for a first.
Felling chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was Beautiful! I Really Liked It! Just Im A Fluff-Queen So I Wanted More But Still Awesome D
cRISScROSSsAUCE chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow. That was really sweet and It was interesting to see Tetra step out of her skin and be someone else.
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i liked it a lot, specially since Tetra is my favorite character, but i dont think Tetra is the kind to get confused over who she is, plus even though technically like Sheik and Zelda are the same person, Tetra seems a bit different from the other Zelda's. plus, since this mainly is about Tetra, you should have put it like Tetra/Link. well thats about it. it still was really good.

ps Tetra is brave to wear a dress...i sure wouldnt have
Nyago chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Well since you said Cristicism was ok then I guess I can point out just a few. First, Although Tetra is incantation of Zelda, Link from that game isn't. He had to earn all he did, including the triforce of Courage. So the sentences with Hero of time is...not really true. ;

The second and last, is well the king said there was no myths and legends base on the other games. (Books I meant) so everyone thinks or pass it on to other members of their family at what could or did happen centuries ago. (We don't know of the other games are connected but since it is fanfiction, its ok.)

Aside all that, the writing is good, I like it. It's clear and easy to read. I did enjoy you made Tetra dress up and not too mushy towards the end (most fics makes them kiss or something) so you kept it realistic enough. :) So, its better than me...XD I can't write a decent Zelda fic...or don't have the ideas for one. /

Keep up the good work!

~Nyago
Skaasi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hi Hikari!

Tetra's such an interesting character to explore. I love her conflicting thoughts on being a pirate and a princess. It's usually mentioned briefly in other fics, but here you've provided an insight and I loved it.

I thought it was cute how she dressed herself up to try something different. ;D Curiosity has amazing effects. XD

Well done! Keep it up!