Reviews for More Than A Dinner Guest
used romance chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Oh My Gosh.

I searched for a good 30 minutes for a perfect Todd/Anthony fic, and I was extremely suprised to find them rare.

I'm so happy this was the first Sweeney Todd fic I have ever read.

This was so... Anthony! Gosh, he probably wouldn't have the guts, the innocent guy he seemed to be in the movie, but I'm glad it was told in his perspective, I feel like I know him a bit better... Though it looks like there's a dark side in him. :P

I LOVE YOU. :) Thank you so much, you have no idea how happy you made me with this fic.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
"Don't do anything to make me kill you, though." I can so see him doing that! And it sorta makes sense that Anthony would be in love with Johanna's father... though he doesn't know about that.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
“I just thought you might like some company.” Oh God, I was giggling throughout the entire story, but when I read that line, I just lol'ed. Honestly!

Yeah, not my favorite type of story to read, but you pulled it off so nicely that I just couldn't help but to enjoy reading it! D
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
It was absolutely perfect. I only have two less than positive comments.

That was sort creepy.

it's one of those in the movie. Brilliant ending that makes the story great but sad, disspointing in a strange way, trying to think of a different ending but it seems nothing suitable comes to mind. I cant describe it.

You should have Sweeney figure it out and either have Sweeney kill him, scare the crap out of him so that he will never go near him again, or have Sweeney rape him harshly for revenge but then thus having them end up as a gay couple.
Ms.WrightingFantasy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008

I am still trying to find the right words so I can say exactly how absolutely fabulous this piece of writing is!

*takes deep breath*

Ok! I think I have collected my thoughts. I love how in character they are in. That sentence sounds so strange because I never got the feeling that Anthony and Sweeny were gay. Judge Turpin when Anthony was in his study...yes...even with him talking about women I just kept going "oh my...Alan Rickman is hitting on him X.x"

Anyway, back to your story.

Besides being incredably in character, I couldn't find any of the usual things that usually break my concentration from a story such as typos, bad grammar, wierd wording in sentences.

So! I stayed connected to the characters through-out the entire story.

The connection to Johanna and Sweeny was cute. _

Sweeny being sore the next day was hilarious.

Also, the fact that Anthony not only raped Sweeny once while he was passed out drunk, but then raped him AGAIN and in a DIFFERENT position no less, just made my sadistic day. XD I completely rotflmfao. Seriously. I think that was my best part.

Anthony's thoughts:

"Wow...he's hot."

"That was fun"

*rolls Sweeny over*

"Hmm...waste not, want not, I suppose"

*rapes again*

Oh! And one more thing. I was SO afraid that Anthony was going to forgat to dress Sweeny again. . That would have been very awkward!

*gasp!* That's an idea. Maybe if you ever want to write a sequal, you could have Sweeny going back to his place and wwhen he get's there he notices his clothes aren't exactly right. Like, his suspenders are off even though his vest is on. XD Sweeny's a smart boy, I bet he would put 2 and 2 together.

Messed up clothes aching rump Anthony awkward possibly deadly conversation.

) Again just a thought.
cobalt elysium chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Brilliant. Absoultely brillaint and inspiring. Beautifully writen, dark, emotional and flawless. Definately one of the best pieces of work i have read here. You captured both Sweeny and Anthony so well, and the emotions, atmosphere and beauty of a dark situation superbly. My god how I love angst, and you did it such a fine job.

Thank you.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
the BEST story i've ever read. no kidding. i cannot even put to words how amazing this is. you simply HAVE to write more. im not kidding. this was absolutely amazing.
duh its me chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Dude. I love you. Fo realz yo.

I shit you not, I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be awesome if there was some Sweeneyslash goin' on?" and then I stumble upon this.

I almost died from sheer BLISS.

So, yeah. I reallyreallyreally loved this, especially the "There was a beauty about Sweeney that he had seen in the gorgeous Johanna, though he could not place exactly what it was that connected the two." line. Definately the best line, though the whole thing was wonderful.

Many slash/yaoi authors distort and change the characters personalities, but you kept pretty true to Anthony and Sweeney. Anthoney was very hesitant and not sure about what he was really doing, whilst Sweeney was disjointed and totally out of it.

And Drunk!Sweeney and Hangover!Sweeney amused me to no end. XD

Anyways, I loved it, dearie. I truly did. Keep on writing!
Kitsune Gem chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG I want more
ArtemisRoseShadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh my god, that was outrageously amazing!
Stupidbutts chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
like your story. but a little wired
grr arrg chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Yes! I loved this. Very well done, believable plot line between Anthony and Todd. Just loved it. _
Litany Riddle chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Whou ! Oo It is STRANGE ! but cool
Sacrifiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Whoa dude! Anthony is gay? Gross!
nannon chapter 1 . 1/28/2008