Reviews for The Breakup
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was inspired by Twilight. Ugh, no wonder Mai was so OOC. Zuko would have had to tie her up and lock her in a closet if she was in character.
NotobsessedwithTwilight chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I just wanna answer you end-of-oneshot question: NO, I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT
caribauthor123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
that was so sad yea very new moon ish but i still liked it. and mai is tougher than bella
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Ah, yes! THAT chapter in New Moon! It's sort of fitting with them, but I can't see much of Mai resembling Bella. But still, MAIKO ROCKS.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Who isn't obsessed with Twilight: Only the people who haven't read it. But I'm working on fixing that, MWHAHA. lol. I've gotten a lot of people to read those books, lol.

I can see where you could get this, but it has them so OOC. Zuko is about as far from Edward as it is possible to be, and, well... no matter the circumstances, Mai isn't much for whining. lol.
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
AW!

That was so cute!

Poor Mai, I wish Zuko would have taken her with him...

But seriously, I have never seen Twilight.

~KMXII~
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
so sad! poor mai!
danyelldmd chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
A I have read that book very nice I think you should continue with Mai trying to make it on her own with out Zuko and maybe she breaks her promise of staying safe like Bella. Very interesting.