Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
Brian West chapter 16 . 7/26
You wrote a good story but I am upset about one part. I simply can’t believe you are trying to shoehorn Anko with Iruka. They don’t fit as a couple! They have NOTHING in common! Anko is a fun loving, passionate and impulsive ninja. Iruka is a mild mannered school teacher who is cautious and always follows the rules. Naruto would fit much better lover for Anko. Both have the same pain as outcasts. Both have similar personality quirks. If you want Iruka to have a girl, try Sakura’s mother or the code breaking girl in Shippuden. Hell make up an ANBU girl for Iruka to love.
kahlgolee chapter 5 . 5/9
The Uzumaki are the ones with vast chakra reserves. Naruto's healing is worse than canon.
I can't help but comment about the killing aspect of the Leaf. Them not killing enemies doesn't make sense. The 4th Hokage certainly didn't incapacitate the thousand stone ninja he fought, he simply killed them outright. Also, if Naruto was so close to having been beheaded, then yelling at him to stop his attack and become distracting him would have only brought that outcome closer.
Aerosmaster chapter 36 . 8/16/2022
uhh did I miss something? I don't remember there being a scene when they started officially going out; did it happen off-scene? Great chapter though
crashthisnow chapter 5 . 6/26/2022
Kinda sad that you put in Sakura Haruno (a very disliked character, that you have done nothing to make her liked) and force her down our throat.
Ps had you taken the time to introduce her through means like being pushed aside by the Uchiha and then rescued by someone and then pushing her in a direction that awakens her passion for healing this could have been really good, but sadly it's not and therefore I'm hereby dropping this fic.
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 5/13/2022
This spacing issue is why I sometimes wait for a story to be completed before I read it. Also, that way the author knows I'm just letting off steam if it turns out to be a Harry Potter fic with a Headbastard version of Albus. (That kind of worse-than-Voldemort presentation without killing said Headbastard warrants me howling at the author and I hate to do that while he's still writing it.)
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 5/12/2022
Don't worry about Naruto's healing. Given the sheer malice of the Kyuubi, I'd bet serious poker stakes he screwed up Naruto's recovery from the fire.
MisterMisplay chapter 8 . 5/8/2022
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but remember that the Kyubii incident happened when Naruto's graduating class were only newborns. Considering the death toll, it wouldn't be a surprise that his class ended up so small.
Thetruenarutofan chapter 30 . 1/15/2022
Keep writing this is an amazing story
BraydenFn chapter 25 . 10/26/2021
Bro, Naruto's reaction to hiruzen dieing had me crying
Checkmate28 chapter 5 . 8/23/2021
i like this story read it a couple of times just a suggestion you might want to change or expand how Sakura relates to Tsunade cause if she is related to the wife of the first shes also related to Naruto maybe go down a different grandparent instead of the first or his wife
hitsdifferent chapter 34 . 8/18/2021
as if
hitsdifferent chapter 34 . 8/18/2021
pathetic.
hitsdifferent chapter 33 . 8/18/2021
no, jutsu are more valuable
hitsdifferent chapter 21 . 8/16/2021
you're such a loser, author
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »