Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 5/13
This spacing issue is why I sometimes wait for a story to be completed before I read it. Also, that way the author knows I'm just letting off steam if it turns out to be a Harry Potter fic with a Headbastard version of Albus. (That kind of worse-than-Voldemort presentation without killing said Headbastard warrants me howling at the author and I hate to do that while he's still writing it.)
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 5/12
Don't worry about Naruto's healing. Given the sheer malice of the Kyuubi, I'd bet serious poker stakes he screwed up Naruto's recovery from the fire.
MisterMisplay chapter 8 . 5/8
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but remember that the Kyubii incident happened when Naruto's graduating class were only newborns. Considering the death toll, it wouldn't be a surprise that his class ended up so small.
Thetruenarutofan chapter 30 . 1/15
Keep writing this is an amazing story
BraydenFn chapter 25 . 10/26/2021
Bro, Naruto's reaction to hiruzen dieing had me crying
Checkmate28 chapter 5 . 8/23/2021
i like this story read it a couple of times just a suggestion you might want to change or expand how Sakura relates to Tsunade cause if she is related to the wife of the first shes also related to Naruto maybe go down a different grandparent instead of the first or his wife
Roberto9090 chapter 34 . 8/18/2021
as if
Roberto9090 chapter 34 . 8/18/2021
pathetic.
Roberto9090 chapter 33 . 8/18/2021
no, jutsu are more valuable
Roberto9090 chapter 21 . 8/16/2021
you're such a loser, author
Roberto9090 chapter 20 . 8/16/2021
so go fuck yourself
Roberto9090 chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
wtf you are really trying to give sakura a bloodline
Roberto9090 chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
you shun the uzumaki name by telling the namikaze has giant reserves and stamina, wtf the clan is already dead and forgotten and you do this
Kittens Kat chapter 37 . 7/31/2021
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Gman232 chapter 37 . 6/17/2021
I loved this story can’t wait to see if the Sequel comes out
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »