Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
Barona chapter 36 . 3/11
Thanks for a wonderful story!
Clarinetsl chapter 36 . 3/10
I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did. Your story really improved in quality as it progressed. The first few chapters were hard to read but your plot was so good that I stuck with it, the last several chapters have been wonderful. A huge improvement in writing style and grammar and your characters became less OOC with every chapter. By the last chapter I was really enjoying your work.
animelovingsociety chapter 36 . 3/5
I love this story every time I read it. Just wondering if your going to finish it soon as it's been a couple of years since the last chapter.
StarkDemise chapter 15 . 1/29
I'm sure Konoha is going to be happy with having access to Haku's bloodline and will no doubt encourage him to repopulate his clan.
StarkDemise chapter 9 . 1/29
Man i hate shadow clone jutsu with it's learning ability. I was hoping for Naruto to use elemental jutsu instead.
ShadowImageComics chapter 36 . 1/1
Nice chapter and good way of writing. I noticed that the last update was little over five years ago. I wish to see another chapter of this story so please do it.

Ideals, simple you can look at the fillers or have Sasuke kidnapped and our favorite villain finds ways to remove that seal that was placed on him.
ShadowImageComics chapter 35 . 1/1
lol, I loved this chapter for it was doing good. I can not wait for the next chapter.
ShadowImageComics chapter 34 . 1/1
Interesting chapter and have say that you did a good job. You are right about dealing with sasuke, that is the reason why he waited until the end of the series to do it.
ShadowImageComics chapter 31 . 1/1
Interesting chapter. Hmmm, I have to say you made me think this time. I can not wait for the next chapter.
ShadowImageComics chapter 30 . 1/1
Interesting chapter this time. I have to say, out of the many fanfics, yours is the second one that I read that has Naruto using nine tails chakra to destroy the seal on Anko. Yes poor Iruka, I agree with you on that from what I am seeing.
ShadowImageComics chapter 29 . 1/1
Hmmm, interesting turn of events and much darker turn which is expected. Keep up with the good work.
ShadowImageComics chapter 28 . 1/1
BAMM, you did a great job in this chapter. I have to say, I loved the way you had her figure it out. Keep up with the good work.
ShadowImageComics chapter 26 . 1/1
Nice chapter and good points. I had not found anything that I could criticize, for I think you are doing a good job.
ShadowImageComics chapter 25 . 1/1
Fight scene suck, well I would not say that. They were decent to me for I could still how things happened. It is those that do not have the imagination would say it sucked. You did a good job so, keep up the good work.
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »