Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
Mhmm how can sasuke use ninjutsubin a taijutsu fight
death390 chapter 5 . 3/11
I like the idea but have issues with the story presentation. Pacing is a little fast and several parts are just unbelievable. Hinata taking on 3 fresh Chunin kinda bends reality, the acceptance of Naruto is rushed even with a hero story, as is the bit where Sarutobi try’s to get Tsunade on board. Add in the discrepancy with Narutos parents and I can’t keep readin, love the idea though.
WHCnelson chapter 36 . 2/25
Its time this was updated please
pinkymmg chapter 36 . 2/22
This is such a good book. I love the story line, the fact Anko is one of the senseis, the pranking thing with Naruto and Hinata, and everything else about this story. So please update this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2017
when will chapter 37 be released and also will there be sequal
Collin chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Love the story so far. I like how you make the concepts you put in grounded and mostly practical to the premise. Most writers when they do a naruto story have a problem with pacing. They either make him to powerful way too quickly, or go at a snails pace of the power progression. Not saying it ruins as story, it just kind of pulls me out of it a little bit (my tip is to look at dragon ball z power ups and look at the episodes when a character pulls a power that wins the fight out of no where, if your progression of power is like that then you need to go back and rewrite it). And so fare you have done fairly well with the progression and if a character is stronger or weaker than the cannon you give a reasonable explanation which just sets your writing apart from most writers (feels kinda like my hero academia so far in that regard). Keep up the great writing
Anoneme chapter 26 . 5/31/2017
I was thinking about what would have happened if Danzo did try to contact Sasuke... with how Danzo considered the Uchiha dangerous to Konoha I can't help but wonder how a meeting between this version of Sasuke and Danzo would have gone down.
hadago77 chapter 29 . 5/9/2017
I disagree with this chapter on the sole basis of hinata not telling naruto about his father. I think if she cares as much as been written, shed find a way.
flamelordytheking chapter 26 . 3/23/2017
Parting Shot response: Finally! someone with sensible numbers!
Umbra Drachen chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I do hope that you will update this story at some point it really is very entertaining.
nickhassim chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
You obviously don't know anything about the Uzumaki clan. Goodbye.
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
...fun and evil (empire style of evil).
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Wouldn't that be counter productive/proactive keeping him close to the village based on him having Kurama as Tsunade later one tries to keep him safe outside the village? (It's what I understand)
NARUMOKA chapter 36 . 10/31/2016
finish this fanfic
arsenicminds chapter 36 . 8/11/2016
holy shiz, I love your book. The chapter was beautiful, and I love your version of Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura. They all seem worthy of their titles, if not more, and they are not God-like. I appreciate your books originality; point of case: the Raikage and Sasuke. Thanks, and I can't wait for the next chapter, even if it has been 6 years.
1,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »