Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
Umbra Drachen chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I do hope that you will update this story at some point it really is very entertaining.
nickhassim chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
You obviously don't know anything about the Uzumaki clan. Goodbye.
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
...fun and evil (empire style of evil).
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Wouldn't that be counter productive/proactive keeping him close to the village based on him having Kurama as Tsunade later one tries to keep him safe outside the village? (It's what I understand)
NARUMOKA chapter 36 . 10/31/2016
finish this fanfic
arsenicminds chapter 36 . 8/11/2016
holy shiz, I love your book. The chapter was beautiful, and I love your version of Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura. They all seem worthy of their titles, if not more, and they are not God-like. I appreciate your books originality; point of case: the Raikage and Sasuke. Thanks, and I can't wait for the next chapter, even if it has been 6 years.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Barona chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Thanks for a wonderful story!
Clarinetsl chapter 36 . 3/10/2016
I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did. Your story really improved in quality as it progressed. The first few chapters were hard to read but your plot was so good that I stuck with it, the last several chapters have been wonderful. A huge improvement in writing style and grammar and your characters became less OOC with every chapter. By the last chapter I was really enjoying your work.
animelovingsociety chapter 36 . 3/5/2016
I love this story every time I read it. Just wondering if your going to finish it soon as it's been a couple of years since the last chapter.
d00m mar1ne chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
I'm sure Konoha is going to be happy with having access to Haku's bloodline and will no doubt encourage him to repopulate his clan.
d00m mar1ne chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Man i hate shadow clone jutsu with it's learning ability. I was hoping for Naruto to use elemental jutsu instead.
ShadowImageComics chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
Nice chapter and good way of writing. I noticed that the last update was little over five years ago. I wish to see another chapter of this story so please do it.

Ideals, simple you can look at the fillers or have Sasuke kidnapped and our favorite villain finds ways to remove that seal that was placed on him.
ShadowImageComics chapter 35 . 1/1/2016
lol, I loved this chapter for it was doing good. I can not wait for the next chapter.
ShadowImageComics chapter 34 . 1/1/2016
Interesting chapter and have say that you did a good job. You are right about dealing with sasuke, that is the reason why he waited until the end of the series to do it.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »