Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
Anoneme chapter 26 . 5/31
I was thinking about what would have happened if Danzo did try to contact Sasuke... with how Danzo considered the Uchiha dangerous to Konoha I can't help but wonder how a meeting between this version of Sasuke and Danzo would have gone down.
hadago77 chapter 29 . 5/9
I disagree with this chapter on the sole basis of hinata not telling naruto about his father. I think if she cares as much as been written, shed find a way.
flamelordytheking chapter 26 . 3/23
Parting Shot response: Finally! someone with sensible numbers!
Umbra Drachen chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I do hope that you will update this story at some point it really is very entertaining.
nickhassim chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
You obviously don't know anything about the Uzumaki clan. Goodbye.
salasdaniel74 chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
...fun and evil (empire style of evil).
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Wouldn't that be counter productive/proactive keeping him close to the village based on him having Kurama as Tsunade later one tries to keep him safe outside the village? (It's what I understand)
NARUMOKA chapter 36 . 10/31/2016
finish this fanfic
arsenicminds chapter 36 . 8/11/2016
holy shiz, I love your book. The chapter was beautiful, and I love your version of Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura. They all seem worthy of their titles, if not more, and they are not God-like. I appreciate your books originality; point of case: the Raikage and Sasuke. Thanks, and I can't wait for the next chapter, even if it has been 6 years.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Barona chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Thanks for a wonderful story!
Clarinetsl chapter 36 . 3/10/2016
I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did. Your story really improved in quality as it progressed. The first few chapters were hard to read but your plot was so good that I stuck with it, the last several chapters have been wonderful. A huge improvement in writing style and grammar and your characters became less OOC with every chapter. By the last chapter I was really enjoying your work.
animelovingsociety chapter 36 . 3/5/2016
I love this story every time I read it. Just wondering if your going to finish it soon as it's been a couple of years since the last chapter.
NyteStar chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
I'm sure Konoha is going to be happy with having access to Haku's bloodline and will no doubt encourage him to repopulate his clan.
NyteStar chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Man i hate shadow clone jutsu with it's learning ability. I was hoping for Naruto to use elemental jutsu instead.
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »