Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
ThomasNealy chapter 13 . 11/13
Even if what they heard was right they still had no right to get mad at him. Why is it that if a guy likes a girl but she does not like him back he is expected to accept it and move on and only interact with her on her terms. any thing more makes him a creep. but if a girl likes a guy and and he does not like her he is expected to change how how feels and stop being a jerk. That is a horrible double standard that makes it clear that the feelings of a guy does not matter at all and only the girl matters.
Tsamoka chapter 36 . 11/11
This is an excellent rendition of a neo-sannin story and one I have greatly enjoyed reading so far. Keep up the good work! :)
That. was. fucking. brilliant.
QuentinTNT chapter 36 . 8/2
bad girl 61 chapter 36 . 7/9
I read this story a few years ago but never saved it. I love this story and I hope you continue with this story.
Pinoy Gamer chapter 36 . 7/5
Will this story ever continue? Please do!
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 5/22
Thanks for the update.
troutman30 chapter 19 . 4/27
I find it hard to believe that after what happened with Orochimaru years earlier that Saratobi would think Sasuke as "salvagable", especially after Ibiki's comments. If Ibiki thinks Sasuke would be better dead and if Ino's clan refuse to go through his damaged mind and Jiraiya couldn't do anything with Anko's curse mark after all the time that's passed since Orochimaru marked her there's not much can be done with Sasuke's curse mark they should seal him up and artificially inseminate a few volunteers and make a new Uchiha Clan.
I haven't read this quite a while, I was going through my follows to pair them down when I saw it again. I could remember the Academy fire without reading the story again but I forgot bout the whole "I don't like her" part.
Kyle37 chapter 18 . 3/7
I have to admit I really enjoyed Sasuke being taken down a peg, its good to see Hiruzen with a little backbone for once. Cant wait for the finals, would really like to see a Sasuke vs Naruto battle this time around. Keep it up.
Kyle37 chapter 17 . 3/7
So far this is an excellent story. I really like the idea of intentionally getting the Sannin to train their students individually and as a group. Also really liked the idea of Anko training Hinata to bring her out of her shell, I feel like Hinata was mostly wasted as character in the anime up until the Pein arc. So great work on that front. And seeing a realistic non fan girl Sakura here is great aswell. I cant wait to see the rest of the chunnin exams and the direction in which you are going to take with this story afterwards. Keep it up.
Cerawitch chapter 36 . 2/18
Your story is awesome!
Meow382 chapter 36 . 1/13
Great story. Wish it wasn't abandoned. You developed the characters very well, both mentally and skill wise. Without overpowering them. Maybe some day you will finish this I can only hope. I love the way you handled Sasuke. Honestly the way you handled it is what they should have done in cannon after Sasuke was marked.
This is blatant Sasuke bashing...
When will kyubey appear again in the story
loretta537 chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
this is a great story, I hope you continue it one day
1,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »