Reviews for The Will Born in Fire
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 5/22
Thanks for the update.
troutman30 chapter 19 . 4/27
I find it hard to believe that after what happened with Orochimaru years earlier that Saratobi would think Sasuke as "salvagable", especially after Ibiki's comments. If Ibiki thinks Sasuke would be better dead and if Ino's clan refuse to go through his damaged mind and Jiraiya couldn't do anything with Anko's curse mark after all the time that's passed since Orochimaru marked her there's not much can be done with Sasuke's curse mark they should seal him up and artificially inseminate a few volunteers and make a new Uchiha Clan.
I haven't read this quite a while, I was going through my follows to pair them down when I saw it again. I could remember the Academy fire without reading the story again but I forgot bout the whole "I don't like her" part.
Kyle37 chapter 18 . 3/7
I have to admit I really enjoyed Sasuke being taken down a peg, its good to see Hiruzen with a little backbone for once. Cant wait for the finals, would really like to see a Sasuke vs Naruto battle this time around. Keep it up.
Kyle37 chapter 17 . 3/7
So far this is an excellent story. I really like the idea of intentionally getting the Sannin to train their students individually and as a group. Also really liked the idea of Anko training Hinata to bring her out of her shell, I feel like Hinata was mostly wasted as character in the anime up until the Pein arc. So great work on that front. And seeing a realistic non fan girl Sakura here is great aswell. I cant wait to see the rest of the chunnin exams and the direction in which you are going to take with this story afterwards. Keep it up.
Cerawitch chapter 36 . 2/18
Your story is awesome!
Meow382 chapter 36 . 1/13
Great story. Wish it wasn't abandoned. You developed the characters very well, both mentally and skill wise. Without overpowering them. Maybe some day you will finish this I can only hope. I love the way you handled Sasuke. Honestly the way you handled it is what they should have done in cannon after Sasuke was marked.
This is blatant Sasuke bashing...
When will kyubey appear again in the story
loretta537 chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
this is a great story, I hope you continue it one day
TheWhiteGhetto chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
I just wanted to say, this is a great story. I agree on many things and ideas of yours, and a lot of the plot is very original and creative. I've been reading stories on Naruto fanfiction since I was eight, and I'm fifteen. I've read many crappy stories, many incredably good ones. I've literally read a story where Naruto and Hinata fall from skydiving height, and just roll on the ground and remain unscathed. This is a great story, and I really hope you will continue it. If you don't, I understand. It's been what, five years now? I was planning on starting an account here, as TheWhiteGhetto, and if you let me, I'd like to continue your story. I would always keep the quality of the story to the best of my ability. I've even written short stories of my own, and was planning to post one if I make an account. My gmail is . I hope you'll consider my offer. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read, and I hope to see it continued. ┬┐Hasta?
Meow chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
Please keep writing!

Meow chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
Once again awesome job in capturing how creepy the villains are in Naruto.

Meow chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
Good job. You really captured how creepy Itachi can be. But was it before or after Naruto was taken that Pervy Sage was named Hokage?

Meow chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
Your story has been really interesting so far. Although I did hope the 3rd Hokage might survive like in your other story.

Happy writing,
Meow chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
You should really be a professional writer you know!
1,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »