Reviews for Don't you want to try to die?
Sasyoura chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Sure mysteria and cliffhangers keeps the readers comign back, but theres no explanation what all that stuff like trinian and all means. Event ough you are a really great writer I'm beyond congfused of that fanfiction _
And believe me when I'm sayin that I'm tryin to understand really hard. Especially the POV thing confuses me. Who exactly is talking to Caro ?
Nargh I'd like to tell you more but my English isn't good enough ._.
1Kiko chapter 34 . 9/11/2013
Whoa.

I almost didn't read this. I read the first chapter and was like WTF? This makes no sense. Nevermind. And then I started to read your other one: The Wrath, the Wraith, and the Furyan and I went, "okay, it's seems pretty interesting, maybe I should put the effort it."

And boy am I glad I did!

I was still confused at times, but I think that's because I'm not really familiar with the Predators and didn't feel inclined to researching it. Otherwise, I was able to eventually make sense of everything that at first made me go "hwah?" If I didn't say that in a way that made any sense, let me rephrase: This was great!

My favorite part, oddly enough, is that even though neither Riddick nor Carolyn were really fit to or ready to raise a child, they still tried (in their own odd way) for Jack, and that when she died they went back for her. I'm a real sucker for family and damn if their little psycho-fuck family didn't make me love them.

The one thing I'm still not clear on (and I'm not sure if it's because I'm stupid and didn't pay attention, or if it's Predator stuff) is what exactly is a Wraith?

So now I'm off to go read your other. Actually, I'm probably gonna have to do homework first. But then I'm gonna go read your other!

:] Kiko
Hope K chapter 34 . 10/17/2011
You know it's my all time favourite story. The end made me breathless for a minute ... and then I read it again. It is just that good you have to read it twice. I'm glad you continue writing so I'll still get my Riddick fix. *love*
E chapter 34 . 8/17/2011
So this is how it ends..

I was truly curious and I enjoyed every line, weird as it may be to read while knowing all the while that this is the end. I liked that some things remained unsaid (you know how to keep up a good mystery kick); the pleasingly fresh image of Rommie took me by surprise and the ending phrases gave me goosebumps. I'd say you did one great job writing this. To the very end. Chapeau!

Sincerely,

E.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/16/2011
You finally finished it! And did a beautiful job as well :) I feel like I've been watching this story forever. Thank you so much for seeing it through to the very end. I am a Riddick/Fry fan girl and I love an epic story.
Josef Engle chapter 34 . 8/5/2011
Wow

What a serious heart stopping can't stop turn the page wait til the last miute to go fix dinner book!

This read has occupied my life completely for the last three days, anytime I have been in the house I have been on the laptop rading your work, and I must say I have found the creative string beyond compare I have read ALL of both john Ringo and Issak Assimov, and your creative stream equals Issak's and far surpasses John's (I know john personally and have even read a lot of his pre-realease works). You have a definitive creative flow and depth to your characters, that is definitlyy a publishable work. I know you don't claim to OWN these works but they can be published under law.. if you contact a literary agent they can explain it to you.

anyhow good luck and keep up the amazing work

Josef
mayra24 chapter 34 . 7/31/2011
What an awesome surprise!. I'm sad that this story has come to an end but happy that you are planning on doing oneshots and hopefully more Riddick/Fry!. You are definitely in my author alerts! :). Thank you for a great story and hope to read more from you in the future :).
sickrosebud chapter 29 . 4/17/2011
Pretty good chapter. A little to wordy at the beginning with Aereon, but you made it work at the end.
mayra24 chapter 33 . 12/25/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! for updating!. I love your fic and i'm super glad you have continued to entertain us with Fry and Riddick. So little fics with them now, so its such a treat to get a new chapter from you. Not only that, your writing rocks! your fight scenes are very well written and the best of all, Fry and Riddick moments, they have such great chemistry. Looking forward to your next update!.
Ela chapter 33 . 12/14/2010
I think you are the only one who can put "with the ratio of men to women being as it is, breeding must be the biggest clusterfuck ever" next to "ten years of loneliness, of perpetual cold" and actually make it sound so damn good. And you know I read lots of of the "classical" ones, but boy, your talent is unmatched when it comes to this.

I am still disturbed by the presence of M. but he gets what he deserves. Alas!

Great one again, babe. Keep it going.
Eewonna chapter 33 . 12/14/2010
Awesomeness!I may not entirely remember the movie, but I doubt it was as good as your writing!Keep up the *bestest* work and I promise I will read the next one(s) too!XOXO
Hope K chapter 33 . 12/13/2010
'He's got his very own personalized Spok-stance now'

You wrote that sentence for me, didn't you? LOVED it!

Great chapter, loved it too. I don't think you could write anything that's not great.

BUT you shouldn't let him put on clothes ... that's a distraction I soooo love too. *drools*
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 32 . 10/31/2010
whoa what a dream i loved it was awesome

maria
mayra24 chapter 32 . 10/31/2010
YAY! you don't know how happy i got when i saw that you updated!. I've missed this fic sooo much!. I think you did a great job with the battle scene!, totally could picture everything that happened!. Love the Riddick/Carolyn talk/flirting in the beginning!. Please update soon!.
Hope K chapter 32 . 10/30/2010
OMG don’t give me ideas! Maybe I should get his name tattooed on my … behind. ;)

I definitely stopped breathing while reading and I’ll do ANYTHING to make you write the next chapter. Any insights? Just one … you telling me you can’t write a battle scene … that’s sooo not true. I LOVED it. And I loved the Riddick/Fry dialog … hell, I loved the whole chapter. Though it was absolutely worth the wait … please, please don’t let me wait that long for the next chapter! Please!