Reviews for Possibilities
ebhg chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was fun:) You did a great job of capturing the father/daughter element of Carlisle and Bella's relationship.

Great job:)

ebhg:)
favludo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
just found this, loved your perspective on how Carlisle would act, spot on Id say
lemonleaves chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You did an excellent job of writing carlisle's pov. And i love that bella was so worried about taking her clumsiness over with her. that would be hilarious. lol.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awesome Story!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really like this piece. I always enjoy Carlisle's point of view, and I think you did it great justice. Keep up the great work.
Twilitr1604 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very well done...I really enjoyed it!
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Of course she's not worried that she'll be turning into a living, moving, immortal piece of stone. She's not worried that she'll crave human blood and possibly snap and kill someone. No. She's worried that she'll still be clumsy.

How very Bella. :) (And you did an excellent job with Carlisle's voice.)

My very favorite part are the two paragraphs of Carlisle's thoughts comparing Bella to the other girls, and about how Edward needs her to need him. That is some truly beautiful writing. Well done.
MadEva chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I think u did a good job portraying Carlisle. Few people understand him. So cudos to you.
Sabyn1993 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This story was very good. You can be proud. I love all your stories because they make me laugh so much. I keep them for gloomy occasions so that they lift up my mood. Thank you for writing them. This story is amazing! And you did Carlisle POV very well. This is the best Carlisle POV that I read. And I don't think it's beginning's luck either...
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You definitely gave Carlisle justice. Great work!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yeah that would've stunk so bad if she had danger magnet or klutzyness as a power for eternity.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww! Great! I love the way you snuck in a little Jasper-Emmett debate. Very crafty to have Bella sneak into the hospital- I also loved seeing Carlisle mentally comparing Bella's needs to those of his other daughters. Excellent!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Lol, never try hiding anything from Edward the mind reader.. :P Sweet one-shot, I love stories with bonding between the Cullens and bella :) I've always loved Carlisle's character.

HarryPotter4Evah
Lozzarah chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That's really good! And you definately did do him justice. )

-Lauren.
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was great! and funny!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »