Reviews for Possibilities
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this is really good, i like carlisle's POV and the way he feels he always needs to protect bella. it's really really good

dobby
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I really liked it and I definitely think you got Carlisle's PoV completely spot on. Bella was perfect as well.
findthewill chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You did a great job showing Carlisle's character. This was very true to him, and to Bella, too.
fictioninmyheart chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Love this! I don't think I've ever read a Carlisle POV that was as good as this was! Keep up the good work!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I honestly can't believe that you don't have dozens and dozens of reviews on all your stories tell you you how amazing your writing is.

You captured Carlisle ALMOST as well as you captured Esme; it's amazing that you can do all of them.

Yet another incredible job!
Swangal chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very nice! A cute Bella in this one!
tanwellman chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
cute fanfic! You did a great job writing Carlisle!
angeld chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Such an amazing story! i love this perspective! you are a very talented writer! keep up the great work.
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Emmett and Jasper were debating the benefits of a socialist government in a post-recession economy. Ah, the benefits of an ivy-league education!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
lol cute i loved it
FRK921 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
aw...this was a really good story!

Love it!

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a CPoV so much!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
good job
animelover0001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
You DEFINATELY did carlisle justice, a lot more than other people do. I really like zoom ins on characters that we don't get a look into very often, like esme, carlisle or jasper...
Emberseve chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG! you write Carlisle's POV VERY WELL! I LOVED IT! YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING! Now on to the next one! :]

- Emberseve
breezyyy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
one of my favorites by far! i love how you protrayed the workings of a father daughter realitionship
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »