Reviews for Possibilities
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
you did do carlisle justice. i liked that storyso much.

great job. you can never get enough of carlisle. he is such a character to have fun writing with.
betrayedsunshine chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw its so cute. I love the idea that Carlisle needs/wants a daughter he can protect, its so cute.
InsaneFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i think you did fine
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
aw that was really sweet! i love carlisle and there's not much from his POV, great job
Sirius and Fred Live On chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Of course you did him justice! It was exellent.
princessjob chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh, I think you did do him justice! Very calm and serene, lovely. I thought it was great, though I was a little surprised why Bella ended up going to Carlisle!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved it! great job! ]
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was so completely Carlisle! I loved every part of it!
ZebbieCullen chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved it! Carlisle is my favourite Cullen (next to Edward of course), and not many people try to write from his POV - you pulled it off! Well done!

Zebbie
Sly Roxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Gosh. I guess you can read the story in any of the Cullens' perspectives and still be completely enthralled in the story. stupid perfect cullens.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very, very good. I love reading Calisle's POV, few people are brave enough to try it. And this was wonderfully in- character as well. Thank you for an amazing story.
midnight57 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was great, deriving a character's personality from as little as what we know about Carlisle is a true talent. Especially the little things, like thinking to Edward because he "knows" the he'll be with Bella, and the use of terms like "red herring" and "giving full vent to her fears" rather than common sayings like "letting it all out", that separates you a great deal. I would really love to read more from this pov if it comes to you.
twilight413 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This story is so cute! The best one shot i've read in a long while (and i've read plenty of them)
GoodByexx chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw, it was really good, and her reason for seeing Carlisle was somewhat humerous too. I think though that she would ask him about heer relationship with Edward after her change, but that subject might have been to serious for what you in particular was going for.

Carlisle's POV was great You should try it some more.

GB
Barricade.Boys chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really love how you portray Carlisle. We don't get to see a lot of him in the story, especially just one-on-one time, so this is very impressive. Great job!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »