Reviews for Possibilities
GoodByexx chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw, it was really good, and her reason for seeing Carlisle was somewhat humerous too. I think though that she would ask him about heer relationship with Edward after her change, but that subject might have been to serious for what you in particular was going for.

Carlisle's POV was great You should try it some more.

~ GB
Barricade.Boys chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really love how you portray Carlisle. We don't get to see a lot of him in the story, especially just one-on-one time, so this is very impressive. Great job!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aw..cute and funny...
Rachel657062 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
You did Fabulous! (note the capital f) And please, by all means, write from Carlisle's perspective again.

The father daughter moments were so precious!
Hey-Hay13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really great
Esme's Favorite Daughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was an absolutely perfect portrayal of Carlisle's personality. I liked it.
midnightsun21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
You did wonderful on this fanfiction. I think your really talented when writing in Carlisles' POV. It reminded me plently of him and the things you say I could see him saying or thinking. It's great.

Cassie

Is this just a one shot?
official spoonlicker chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was fantastic! I think you really did get Carlisle down just right, as well as Bella's insecurities.
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
fantastic job. you really nailed carlisle's personality!
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow - this was really good - i think you did a great job with Carlisle's view point, especially his realization of Bella needing to be protected and his thoughts about Edward's need to take care of her. He seemed stoic and smart - but also caring and up for fun - which seems just about perfect to me.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5