Reviews for A Twilight Ride
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I like it! And is the Flock gonna come back? Or, at least Fang? MORE!
Yuuri-nyan chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
wow, i loved this. Are you done with it? Was the one she remembered but didnt know the face of Fang? This made me cry cuz she couldnt remember him and is never seeing him again. Are you done with it? (sorry I asked again) Do another one. I wanna know what happens. plz. Or do a sepret story and continue this. A continuation of this story. That would be great.
malitopia chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I LOVE UR STORY!PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i know this is really late, but oh well... :)
Phobias Athena chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
thanx 4 updating. but...PLEASE have max remember fang, iggy, nudge, gazzy, and angel! please please please please!
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
That was amazing! And I'm serious! Whoa!
RavenEnna chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
On a side note: I never knew Daddy’s little Cannibal personally but she was also one of my favourite writers. I miss her too. :(

About the chapter: Nice to see you've written more. I really like the way that Max really has no recollection of who she is or for how long she's been in a comatose state (and for having hardly any idea that she's been comatose). Also the fact that she remembers that the Cullens have been there for her over the past year and a half but not anything of the Flock.

"I was trying to recall memories of this, but somewhere in my heart I realized that this was not my life from before I could remember." I love this! It's like a new (but not OOC) Max. She doesn't know about her life previously and, knowing deep deep inside (because Max would never admit it), that she's vulnerable at the moment, protects herself by binding herself to a new family. It makes her seem kind of similar to Bella who entwines herself into the huge Cullen family - presumable because her family was always kind of small and apart. Then again it also shows how Max has a determination to survive and perseverance which really makes her what she is as well as showing how she needs to feel a part of family - not necessarily as the mother figure but as a member of respect and love.

:D I can't wait to see where this story leads! Will she find the Flock? Will the memories return? Or will they lay forgotten until she sees - out of the corner of her eye - some who looks like Iggy or Fang at a mall or something? Or maybe she sees a little girl like Angel playing in a park and thinks 'm...I remember something'? :P Or maybe she will have some strange flashbacks or maybe nothing will happen at all...yet. Or maybe she'll randomly see them in the news (or a story about bird kids) which sparks imagination. Or maybe her memories erase themselves because she's so happy with the Cullens!

I've written a LOT here, assumed and presumed way too much but this story is so amazing! Thank you for continuing this FF.
RavenEnna chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
It's fantastic as a taster of a story but, honestly, we want to read more. It's so...well just right more and find out.

According to the story publishing date, it's been more than a year since you put this up on FF. Still please PLEASE come back and finish this. Even though it's only the first chapter of what I'm sure will turn out to be a very successful piece of writing, it's obvious that you have amazing writing technique. So put it to good use and come and write more of this story!

D
PhoebRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hello!

This story sounds like its going to be great! Even in the start it gets people (me) curious as to what will happen next! Keep updating cause the story will be a hit!

love phoebrose
2random chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i love it will u please go on?
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hey this good you totaaly need to add more and i mean alot cause what about the edding cancellations and the flock and what happened at the beginning were they in a fight or sumthing?
Hermiones hair chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
IT'S REALLY GOOD! NOW JUST CARRY ON, FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WANT THIS STORY TO CARRY ON! GOOD LUCK
TWD chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
more more more more more
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I think this story could be really interesting, so I hope you update the next chapter soon.
QuickStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Freaking awesome in a sense

I love it I am so totally in to MRXT crossovers

please updates soon if you need any tips

ideas pm I have a load of them

[insert evil laughter] D

XD

Ja Ne

~QuickStar
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I LOVE IT! YOUR AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE! *goes on knees and begs*