Reviews for Lost and Found
crazyjedi chapter 14 . 8/31
LOVED it. So awesome. Better than the books!
Jo chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
Amazing. Thanks so much! This is a much better version of how Qui-Gon and Obi Wan met
Fanfiction Lover chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
A great story that I have read for about a billion times!
Fanfiction Lover chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
Great story, it urges me to keep reading.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
This. Is. The. Best. Fanfiction. I've. Ever. Read! Period. I love it soooooo much! This is just– so good– I d– I don't know how to describe it. Sorry I didn't review on the other chapters, but I couldn't! The story was too good to stop! And the suspense of being on the next-to-last chapter, then running out of time and then having to go to school and wait killed me because it. Was. So. Good! Please make a sequel where they go on a mission, and Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon get hurt or something angst-y like that. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to make this! :) You rock! :D
xBookworx chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Great story, loved every bit! I loved the part when Obi wan hugged Qui gon, it was so sweet!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
I cannot explain in words how much I loved this! This was amazing! I fangirled so much! This was well-written and very good!
I can't wait to read the other parts!
PS- thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
AIa chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Aww so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Whoo hoo! "The will of the Force, it was, for them to be reunited!" Loooove it. Beautiful! Shame on you, 'master' Sony-Da or whatever his face is.
I don't even know who he is!
Selene467 chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I decided on rereading the entire series rather than continueing where I left of somewher ein Dark before the Dawn. And I'm thrilled I did because it's just such a wonderful story and despite remembering most of what happened, it was a delight to read again. Especially the last two chapters were so inspiring. I had this huge grin on my face the entire time as I read this and I've fallen in love all over again with this series.

And I jsut love smug Yoda and cheerful Mace Windu teasing Qui-Gon. Oh and I probably told you this when I read it the first time, but I love your OC that master healer whose name I cannot write unless I look it up. Love his name though, brilliant and his character is quite loveable as well.

You have an amazing skill in writing, you manage to write detailed but not too detailed, meaning you allow some use of our own imagination to piece together where something is happening and what is happening, but give us enough details to get the right idea of it all. And it never bores!

Oh how I've missed reading this. I'm eternally grateful for my brother waking up my star wars obsession again because not only am I reading your wonderful series again, but I'm actually writing my own star wars stories. My muse has been given life once more and your story keeps inspiring me.

Excellent story and I'm quickly going to continue on to the next one. I want to catch up to where I stopped as soon as possible because I'm curious about all the things in the series I have yet to read.

Greetz Selene467
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :) (smug Yoda was hilarious - great ending)
Olivia94 chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic story! I'm excited to read your others :D
Gratia Astra chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Hehe, Obi you sassy little thing. "Must have been ages and ages ago". Laughed at that. I'm gonna end up repeating myself a dozen times saying this. I absolutely adore the interaction between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and you do it perfectly and it's so cute. My favorite part was definitely the scene where Ben gives him the rock and the Force blasts them with a vision of their future. I love it when that happens. X) Eventually I'll get around to reading those other stories. But I don't even have the energy to finish this one and my internet is screwing up *please just post this review before you crash stupid router!*. I'll come back tomorrow to read the rest of it and review.
Gratia Astra chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Little Obi-Wan is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to read the rest of this. They've only just met and you've already got their relationship down. I love it. Poor little Ben, all wounded and hurt. Qui-Gon's characterization is just perfect here, I think. And I love the idea of Obi being torn between watching the amazing ships and the amazing Jedi Master. Next chapter here I come.
Gratia Astra chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
*runs away screaming* Scary alien carnivores! *runs back screaming* Yay! Qui-Gon to the rescue! I'm so glad Ben's safe now. But what about all his injuries? Poor thing. I do believe I can see the beginnings of bond showing up here. Must read more!