Reviews for Lost and Found
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 14 . 7/27
I cannot explain in words how much I loved this! This was amazing! I fangirled so much! This was well-written and very good!
I can't wait to read the other parts!
PS- thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
AIa chapter 14 . 6/21
Aww so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Whoo hoo! "The will of the Force, it was, for them to be reunited!" Loooove it. Beautiful! Shame on you, 'master' Sony-Da or whatever his face is.
I don't even know who he is!
Selene467 chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I decided on rereading the entire series rather than continueing where I left of somewher ein Dark before the Dawn. And I'm thrilled I did because it's just such a wonderful story and despite remembering most of what happened, it was a delight to read again. Especially the last two chapters were so inspiring. I had this huge grin on my face the entire time as I read this and I've fallen in love all over again with this series.

And I jsut love smug Yoda and cheerful Mace Windu teasing Qui-Gon. Oh and I probably told you this when I read it the first time, but I love your OC that master healer whose name I cannot write unless I look it up. Love his name though, brilliant and his character is quite loveable as well.

You have an amazing skill in writing, you manage to write detailed but not too detailed, meaning you allow some use of our own imagination to piece together where something is happening and what is happening, but give us enough details to get the right idea of it all. And it never bores!

Oh how I've missed reading this. I'm eternally grateful for my brother waking up my star wars obsession again because not only am I reading your wonderful series again, but I'm actually writing my own star wars stories. My muse has been given life once more and your story keeps inspiring me.

Excellent story and I'm quickly going to continue on to the next one. I want to catch up to where I stopped as soon as possible because I'm curious about all the things in the series I have yet to read.

Greetz Selene467
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Loved it! Thanks for sharing :) (smug Yoda was hilarious - great ending)
Olivia94 chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic story! I'm excited to read your others :D
Gratia Astra chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Hehe, Obi you sassy little thing. "Must have been ages and ages ago". Laughed at that. I'm gonna end up repeating myself a dozen times saying this. I absolutely adore the interaction between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and you do it perfectly and it's so cute. My favorite part was definitely the scene where Ben gives him the rock and the Force blasts them with a vision of their future. I love it when that happens. X) Eventually I'll get around to reading those other stories. But I don't even have the energy to finish this one and my internet is screwing up *please just post this review before you crash stupid router!*. I'll come back tomorrow to read the rest of it and review.
Gratia Astra chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Little Obi-Wan is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to read the rest of this. They've only just met and you've already got their relationship down. I love it. Poor little Ben, all wounded and hurt. Qui-Gon's characterization is just perfect here, I think. And I love the idea of Obi being torn between watching the amazing ships and the amazing Jedi Master. Next chapter here I come.
Gratia Astra chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
*runs away screaming* Scary alien carnivores! *runs back screaming* Yay! Qui-Gon to the rescue! I'm so glad Ben's safe now. But what about all his injuries? Poor thing. I do believe I can see the beginnings of bond showing up here. Must read more!
Gratia Astra chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Where is Qui-Gon? He needs to hurry up already! Evil bastards, beating up on my innocent little Obi-er Ben! You are too good a writer! I can see and feel everything as I read it. The descriptions, the imagery, the characters and their personalities are all so wonderful. Oh hershey's I'm never gonna get enough sleep if I keep staying up nights to read fanfiction! I must hurry and read the rest of this quickly so I can crash on my pillows. On the next chapter!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great first chapter. I can see everything happening and I swear my heart is pounding! What's going to happen to poor Ben?
Okay, so I've been pm'ing MistakenMagic and I was looking over his/her/their/it's profile and there was a link to your profile. So I looked it over and your Star Wars series caught my eye. Naturally, I opened Lost and Found first. I read your author's note about re-writing it and my first thought was "OMIGAWD you actually finished it? After all these years?!" See, years ago I read a story that opens almost IDENTICAL to this. Searching back through the site for it, I was astonished to see that the story I thought I was reading was actually entirely different. The other story is called Drawing on Destiny, and Maygin (the author) abandoned it over a decade ago. It started off really well too which was why I was so excited to read this. It's amazing how similar the two of them are. You didn't by chance adopt the story did you? It looks wonderful and I can't wait to finish reading it! (Since this one is actually COMPLETE!)
jack-damian chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Fucking aw! Cutest story I've read in a long time. I think this is the second time I've said that.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I read it about 6 times I love this story!
Nefertirix chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I just love the way of you writing about their bond. It's so graphic I could almost feel it myself. I really enjoyed reading! Thank you for the story! :)
jack-damian chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
aw! fluff in the extreme! i'm pretty sure i've read this at least five times over the last week, i just love it! gets better with every read too!