Reviews for What Is This?
jay chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
this is one big and great chapter
Candicehrt chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
so great.
StarsGirlX chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Aw! So sweet!

Definately a love story, not smut. I'm glad it's not just smut.

I thought in a bizarre twist Trevor the boy would be a toad animagus or something lol. Silly toad!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
that's totally okay, I needed some sappiness right ow, great story! I loved it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
oh that was so swee! great job!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
oh that was great, just great
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
oh wow, that was kinky fest, I loved it :D great job!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
I am so loving every one of your H/M storys! (drool) I can't get enough of them! (squeals)
emare chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Really enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of your work! Liked the build up to the relationship. I agree with you - the ending was really sappy. It didn't fit the rest of the story.
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I loved it! Really really did.

Couple of tiny picky things (which basically means I thought there was NOTHING wrong with the plot!( :)

In chapter 1 you said 'He was memorized by Harry’s breathing.' Shouldn't this be mesmerised?

Just I think you had that same thing in one of your other H/D stories as well... Can't remember which one.

A couple of times, you've used a similar word to what think you meant, but in the wrong context. You know, like when people might misuse 'where' and 'wear'.

'Harry aloud himself', should be 'allowed'.

'he barley noticed' - should be barely, 'barley' is the plant! lol

'breathes', should be breaths

'there' - their

'bare' - bear

'fowl' - foul

Also, 'more happier' - should be 'more happy' or 'happier',

and you've used 'then' quite a few times instead of 'than'

I love your writing (as you can probably tell... I think I've reviewed every one of your HP stories now and liked them all!) but have you maybe thought of getting a beta? Please don't be offended! Like I said, I absolutely love your writing! Just that maybe a beta would be able to smooth out little problems like these?

Anyway, if you choose to ignore all of that then that's fine :), just thought I'd mention it! If you have chosen to ignore it all, then just look at this part of the review...

Loved it! Please write another story soon because I've now read all of your others! xx (I mean that btw... please!) :)
esther92 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
i love the story please post more :]

i really love your fan fiction
Micuko chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I love it
PureSlytherin4vr chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
I absolutely loved your story! Their personalities fit in with their canon counterparts and the story progressed naturally. I know that much of the story had to do with their sexual relationship, and yet it was tastefully done. It was very refreshing to read a Harry/Draco fic that didn't focus on (or include really) any actual intercourse scenes. Not that I don't mind reading it occasionally, but very often authors let them detract from or overpower the actual plot of the story. I think many people either forget or don't know that foreplay can often be much more inspiring than the deed itself. Your focus on the "little things" like kisses and simple touches is proof of that.

I'm extremely impressed that you, even though writing a very physical story, had complete control of the plot and wisely held back where most authors would cave in. The balance between their physical relationship and their emotional one was spot on. I think that decision was a good one and added an entirely new dimension to the story. Brava!
DanuMarie chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
I am a HUGE grammar nazi and I was -still- charmed by your story and kept reading despite all of the errors. I was actually sad that it had to come to an end. v_v Also, I loved how you incorporated Ron and Hermione. That was great!
CodeRomance chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
THAT WAS TERRIFIC! ha wowowowowowowow! cool!

CodeRomance