Reviews for What Is This?
CodeRomance chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
lol aww poor harry and draco! lol great!

CodeRomance
CodeRomance chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
well i don't know about this part not being good...i thought it was brilliant! just well almost perfect! of course grammar and spelling make it not perfect but other then that it was!

CodeRomance
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
love it. love the ending, but i wish there was more focus on their relationship [like not physically.] but sex is good too[;
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
avina chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
That really was a lovely story. I agree that the beginning was rather suckish but that's not what really bothered me the most. You have a LOT of noticable spelling and grammar errors. For example, their is the possesive form of they, while they're means they are. you mixed them up a , somewhere, and everywhere are not seperated by spaces. Other than that, I suggest you elaborate more on their spiritual relationship rather than their carnal one. For example, give more dialouge between them in which they connect and become closer. That would add more emotional value to the sexual scenes. The scene where Draco confesses his feelings was heart wrenching. Overall, good job! I really enjoyed it.
njferrell chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
I liked the ending.
spikesbitch chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
i loved this. in a way the ending was so very malfoy. i'm glad they both got what they wanted. thanks for writing.
sumisweet chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
It's s lovely fic even if it's a tad sappy. I love it. :D
spikesbitch chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
i really loved this chapter. how will the boys cope not seeing each other for a month? and how cute is draco on the train?
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
awesome :P
lazylynx chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
It's great. I love smut! and this stuff is pretty good. Why didn't they kiss tho?
spikesbitch chapter 1 . 1/27/2008