Reviews for The Wall
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/10
I can only agree with Usagi. Very well written.
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I agree with Usagi! That was so beautiful! Sniff, it made me cry T-T

It was so touching how Michiru finally broke down, when she found out Haruka was safe. I would have been bawling when I first found out about it; and Michiru was acting normal!

I especially love Michiru's sayings. About the walls, and best of all, how she said she would wait. That alone, brought me over the edge.

You made me cry, bravo -
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was really well done. I really liked Michiru's and Haruka's characters, as well as Usagi's. What happened to Haruka that her parents said she'd brought upon herself? (probably won't get an answer, but still, had to ask. ;) )
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
nice, good to get some background, and see more of their connections to each other, though I can tell this is an early piece.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That WAS beautiful. I loved it. And I'm glad Haruka made it through. But I was suprised. I actually thought she'd die. Anyway, I thought it was great. And Haruka's parents are jerks, plain and simple.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
You really are a great author. Yet another wondeful story.

GoldenDreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I like very much!

You didn't have to get your

attitude with me!I just

staryed doing this
Brynhild GoUrL chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
*cry* That was so beautiful! *wails* *sniff* *weep* It was just so... beautiful! Sad, depressing, amazing, wonderful, and beautiful!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I love it. V√ľnderbar again, Bill-sama. Absolutely v√ľnderbar. ..
Miko633 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was a very beautiful story. As usual you expressed the characters emotions equally or better that their creator. I always love reading your stories and this one was no exception. I hope things are well with you and your family where ever you are. Till next time. ~Miko~
Revocation chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Very nice. You did a good job portraying H&M's relationship and Haruka's unrelenting drive to race. _
Kristina chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I really enjoyed this story. Good amount of suspense, and understanding. Excellent job.
Selene chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I really liked this fic. Any fic where Usagi and the outers have a close relationship is a fav of mine. I hope you write another one like it just without anyone almost fatally wounded.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This is a great fic! I love it! :)
Amy chapter 1 . 9/15/2001